(1) Armillary spheres, planetaria, astronomic orbits, atomic models, molecular models
(2) Atomic orbits
(3) Armillary spheres, planetaria
(4) Astronomic orbits
(6) Other planets
(7) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(8) Letters or numerals representing a heavenly body or a natural phenomenon
(9) Letters or numerals representing an object
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(1) - Mining machines and apparatus, and their parts and fittings namely bulldozers, swamp dozers, amphibious bulldozers, tire dozers, motor scrapers, towed scrapers, rippers and rake dozers, shovel loaders, wheel loaders, tractor loaders, compactors and loader buckets; excavators, namely, back-hoes, dozer shovels, swamp-type dozer shovels, swing dozer shovels, powershovels, bucket excavators, mining shovels, trenchers and tunnel boring machines, including transmissions for said goods; loaders; stackers; reclaimers; winches, chain blocks, hoists, power-jacks, belt-conveyors; dynamos; chain saws; bush cutters; cranes, truck cranes; internal combustion engines steam engines, jet engines, rocket engines, turbines, air turbines, compressed air engines; pneumatic or hydraulic machines and instruments, namely, pumps, vacuum pumps, blowers, compressors, air-compressors; agricultural machines and implements, namely, plowing machines, harrows, power tillers, raking machines; starters for motors and engines; AC motors and DC motors; AC generators; DC generators; waste compacting machines; waste crushing machines; machines elements not for land vehicles, namely, shafts, axles, spindles, bearings, shaft couplings, connectors; power transmissions and gearing for machines not for land vehicles, namely, idling pulleys, pulleys, cams, gears, power transmission belts, toothed wheels, gears, speed change gears, fluid couplings, hydraulic torque converters, roller chains; shock absorbers, springs, brakes, valves.
(2) - Power distribution or control machines and apparatus; rotary converters, phase modifiers; rubber covered wires, special covered wires, uncovered wires, plastic covered wires, magnetic wires; telecommunication machines and apparatus namely cables, terminal boxes, connection boxes, connecting sleeves, communication cables, power cables, optical fiber cables, telephone apparatus, namely interphones, automatic switch boards, manual switch boards, telephone sets; portable wireless communication devices, namely, cellular telephones, radio pagers; aeronautical and vehicular and marine wireless communication devices, namely, LORAN (long range navigation) devices comprised of transmitters and receivers of pulse waves and PCM (pulse code modulation); communication devices, namely, cellular telephones, radio pagers, all for use in telecommunication network purposes; radio direction finders; radar for planes and ships; wired communication apparatus namely, teletypewriters, automatic telegraph, photo telegraph machines used in the telecommunication industry, manual telegraph, telegraph relaying machines used in the telecommunication industry, facsimile machines; electrical communication machines and apparatus in the nature of carrier apparatus namely, radio, telephone and AF (audio frequency) frequency transmitters, cable transmission carriers, power line carriers, open wire carrier, computer operating systems; broadcasting apparatus namely, television receivers and radio receivers and transmitters, all used in the broadcasting and telecommunication industry; wireless communication devices, namely, print servers for use in network printing purposes; applied electronic machines and apparatus, and their parts namely capacitors, resistors, distributing boards, namely, plug board and control panel for use in various communication devices, namely, telephones, radios, televisions and PC servers; pilot lamps and indicating lamps for use in various communication devices, namely, telephones, radios, televisions and PC servers; phonomotors; microphones; metronomes; cyclotrons; industrial use betatrons; magnetic object detectors; ultra-sonic echo sounders; ultra-sonic flaw detectors; applied ultra-sonic echo ranging instrument, photocopying machine, electronic optical character reading instruments; electronic computers, namely central processing units and electronic circuits, prerecorded magnetic disks and tapes namely audio compact, digital versatile and digital videodiscs featuring computer programs used for the purpose of control and/or administration of computer networks in the field of computer software; semiconductor elements; namely, thermistors; diodes; transistors; electronic circuits, excluding those with electronic computer programs, namely integrated circuits and large scale integrated circuits; voice frequency apparatus, namely, record players, tape recorders, jukeboxes, gramophones excluding electric ones, compact disc players, all for both uses in music and educational industry and home purposes; electric phonographs; video frequency apparatus, namely video cameras, video tape recorders, video disc players, all for both uses in motion picture and educational industry and home use purposes; parts and accessories of the foregoing, namely, antenna, magnetic tape erasers, magnetic tape cleaners; magnetic head erasers; magnetic head cleaners; electronic microscopes; electronic desk-top computers; word processors; computer programs for the purpose of control and maintenance of machines and apparatus for mining, earth-working and also of land vehicles; computer programs for the purpose of control, maintenance and monitor of electronical data both on normal operational conditions of and on mal-functional breakdowns and of the working locations of construction machines, earth-handling machines, earth-working machines, and land vehicles and also enabling to upload and download any of such relevant electronic data at any operational station o