||The right to the exclusive use of all the reading matter except KANGAROO is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 28, 2006
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(2) Backgrounds divided into two, horizontally
(4) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Quadrilaterals containing one or more circles, ellipses or polygons
(8) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(9) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(10) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(11) Letters embellished or decorated with a drawing
(12) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(13) Red, pink, orange
(14) White, grey, silver
Goods and Services Information