(1) One line or one band
(2) Straight lines or bands
(3) Oblique lines or bands
(4) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(5) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(1) - Jewelry, namely, bracelets, charms, earrings, rings, belly rings, necklaces, pendants, watches, costume jewelry, rubber or silicone bracelets and/or wristbands, medallions, ornamental metal pins, lapel pins, tie clips, tie fasteners, cuff links, metal belt buckles of precious metal, tie tacks, tie pins, money clips of precious metal, metal key chains, metal key rings, clocks, wall clocks, alarm clocks, fob watches, clock key chains, and non-monetary coins of precious metal.
(2) - Entertainment services in the nature of baseball exhibitions.
(3) - Toys and sporting goods, namely stuffed toys, plush toys, bean bag toys, foam toys, foam novelty items, namely, foam fingers, puppets; balloons, checker sets, chess sets, dominoes, cribbage game, board games, card games, playing cards, dart boards and dart board accessories, namely, darts, dart shafts and dart flights, toy cars and trucks, toy mobiles, jigsaw and manipulative puzzles, return tops, toy banks, toy figures, toy vehicles, toy airplanes, dolls and doll accessories, bobbing head dolls, inflatable baseball bats, decorative wind socks, flying discs, miniature baseball bats, mini batting helmet replicas, toy necklaces, miniature toy baseballs, baseballs, holders for baseballs, autographed baseballs, footballs, softballs, playground balls, rubber action balls, golf balls, golf club head covers, golf club bags, golf putters, billiard accessories, namely, cues, billiard balls and cue cases, baseball bases, baseball bats, catcher's masks, grip tape for baseball bats, baseball batting tees, pine tar bags for baseball, rosin bags for baseball, baseball glove oil, batting gloves, baseball gloves, baseball mitts, chest protectors for sports, athletic supporters, baseball pitching machines, inflatable toys; basketball backboards and nets; hand held video and electronic games; party favors in the nature of noise makers; costume masks; christmas tree ornaments, excluding confectionery and illumination articles, and christmas stockings.
(4) - Novelty items, namely, key chains.
(5) - Paper products and printed matter, namely, lenticular baseball cards, baseball cards, baseball album sticker collection, photos of baseball players pens and pencils.
(6) - Clothing, namely, t-shirts, caps, sweatshirts and aprons.
(7) - Toys and sporting goods, namely, dolls, balloons and golf bags.