||Wednesday, March 07, 2007
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Crescent moon, half-moon
(4) Drinking vessels, cups (trophies)
(5) Other wheels, with or without spokes -- Note: Not including tyred wheels and vehicle wheels mounted on axles (18.1.21).
(6) Other crosses
(7) Crosses formed by intersecting lines
(8) Several circles or ellipses, juxtaposed, tangential or intersecting
(9) Inscriptions in other characters
(10) Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.
(11) Stylized flowers
(12) Towers or masts, derricks (except 7.1.16) -- Notes: (a) Including transmitting masts. -- (b) Not including Eiffel Tower (7.5.2).
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Pre-recorded video and audiotapes featuring information on the life, teachings, and fundamental beliefs to a religious figure; and printed publications, namely, books, newsletters, magazines, phamplets, brochures, directories, guidelines, and journals featuring information on the life, teachings, and fundamental beliefs of a religious figure.
(2) - Educational services, namely conducting classes, seminars, study circles, educational and religious retreats, and conferences on issues, including human values, religious principles, and the life teaching and fundamental beliefs of a religious figure.