(1) Writing, drawing or painting materials, including artists' palette knives (except 20.1.15 and 20.1.17)
(2) Pencils, pens, pen nibs, fountain pens, felt-tip pens
(3) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(4) Animals of series V stylized
(5) Animals of series V in costume
(6) Beavers, marmots, badgers, martens, mink, wolverines, raccoons, skunks, armadillos
(7) Advertisement hoardings or pillars, other structures for advertisements -- Note: Including barbershop poles.
(8) Representations of wood -- Note: Includes both the representation of natural wood surfaces, bark for instance, and that of wood cut with or against the grain. The representation of wood as an ornamental background will be placed in the appropriate sections of category 25.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Toys and games made from wood, namely, puzzles, toy travel kits, doll houses, toy tool kits, toy vehicles, toy musical instruments, beads, books, board games, skill and action games, and wood craft kits.