||The right to the exclusive use of CANADIAN and MAGAZINE and the representation of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, July 28, 2004
(1) Books, magazines, newspapers, bookbindings, binders
(2) Books, magazines, newspapers
(3) Complete framework and frames
(4) Framework and frames
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(8) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(9) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(10) One leaf
(11) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(12) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information