(1) Other land vehicles
(2) Toboggans, sledges, other vehicles for snow, self-propelled machines for snow
(3) Shadows or silhouettes of men
(4) Acrobats, athletes, dancers, jugglers, nude men, men practising sports (except 2.1.2, 2.1.12, 2.1.14, 2.1.20 and 2.1.21)
(5) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(6) Surfaces or backgrounds in check pattern
(7) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(9) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(1) - Paper goods, namely: brochures, magazines, posters, calendars, decals, flags, banners, pennants, labels, souvenir programs, playing cards, books, stationery; clothing wearing apparel and accessories, namely: shirts, sweatshirts, t-shirts, jerseys, sweaters, pullovers, pants, sweatpants, jeans, shorts, boxer shorts, bathrobes, nightshirts, pyjamas, jackets, windbreakers, vests, dresses, skirts, blouses, underwear, swimwear, raincoats, capes, ties, ascots, belts, scarves, gloves; headgear, namely: hats, toques, caps, rain hats; snow-sportswear, namely: body suits, uppers, lowers, shorts, shirts, jackets, socks, hoods, bathing suits, gloves, mitts, bandanas, masks, boots, racing suits; bags, such as: knapsacks, duffle bags, backpacks, suitcases, tote bags, sport bags, carrying cases, hand bags, gym bags, helmet bags; computer accessories, namely: computer mouse, mouse-pads; pre-recorded media for the storage and reproduction of sound and/or video, featuring entertainment software, namely: audiocassettes, videocassettes, audio discs, video discs, compact discs, digital versatile discs, digital video discs, interactive compact discs, diskettes; novelty items, namely: key fobs, zipper pulls, watches, rings, mugs, travel mugs, thermoses.
(2) - Operation, sponsorship and promotion of a snowmobile racing team; and operation sponsorship and promotion of snowmobile racing events.