(1) Other ornamental motifs
(3) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(4) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(5) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(6) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
(7) Chameleons, lizards, salamanders
(8) Animals of division 3.11 stylized
(1) - Perfumes; cosmetics, namely, hair lotion, astringents for cosmetics purposes, beauty masks, bath oil, bubble bath, bath salt, not for medical purpose, make-up powder, eye shadows, eye liner, foundation, blush, creams for slimming purposes, lipsticks; shampoo; personal soaps for use on the body, laundry soaps; traditional Chinese pharmaceuticals for use in the treatment of anxiety, duodenal ulcer, stomach aches, eczema, dermatitis, insomnia, back aches, lung trouble, tuberculosis, kidney trouble, liver trouble, heart trouble, gynaecological diseases, rhinitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, asthma, esophagitis, enteritis, hepatitis, cardiovascular disease, theumatic arthritis, anemia, neurasthenia, apoplexy, heat stroke, cancer, influenza, cough, fever, rubella, poliomyelitis, dysentery, malaria, tonsillitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis, trachoma, conjunctivitis, headache, sprain, trauma, bruise, eczema, dermatitis, duodenal ulcer, traditional Chinese medicines derived from Chinese medical herbs for the treatment of inflammation, namely the heart, liver, kidneys, lungs and stomach, colds, influenza, fever, carbuncles, cough, asthma, diarrhea, fracture, injury, burns, heart trouble, cancer, tonic, medicines for the treatment of anemia, and asthenia; Chinese herb-based pharmaceutical tablets and liquids for promoting general well-being; tonics and herbs derived from Chinese medicinal herbs for the treatment of colds, influenza, fever, anxiety, duodenal ulcer, stomach aches, eczema, dermatitis, inflammation of the heart, inflammation of the liver, inflammation of the kidneys, inflammation of the lungs, and inflammation of the stomach, medicinal tea; candy; honey; sugar; chocolate; non-alcoholic fruit drinks; fruit juices; non-carbonated herbal food beverages; carbonated non-alcoholic beverages; carbonated herbal beverages, fermented alcoholic beverages, distilled alcoholic beverages, prepared alcoholic cocktails, gins, brandy, vodka, whisky, rum, cider, curacao, alcoholic fruit extracts, gin, hydromel (honey based beverage) rice alcohol, sake (rice based alcoholic beverage), alcoholic beverages, namely brewed, fermented or distilled alcoholic beverages, wine.