||The right to the exclusive use of the word HEART is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, October 26, 2005
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(4) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(5) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(6) Red, pink, orange
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Organization of collections for charitable organizations and charitable fund raising services.
(2) - Education and training services in the field of healthcare education by means of providing seminars, conferences, symposia, consultancy, healthcare education and advisory services.
(3) - Healthcare services, namely operating temporary or permanent medical clinics.