||Wednesday, September 22, 2004
(1) Heads, busts
(2) Children stylized
(4) Other parts of the human body -- Note: Not including heads, which will be placed in the appropriate sections of divisions 2.1, 2.3, 2.5 or 2.7.
(6) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with repeated geometrical figures or designs
(7) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with dots
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(10) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information