||The right to the exclusive use of the word .CA is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, November 15, 2006
(1) Plans, schematic drawings, diagrams, curves, outlines
(2) One arrow
(3) Mathematical signs
(4) Mathematical signs combined with figures or letters
(5) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(6) More than two lines or two bands
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Publications (both off-line and on-line), namely books, textbooks, periodically published magazine, newspapers, instructional guides, training manuals, informational brochures, pamphlets, flyers, posters, circulars, newsletters, survey forms, questionnaire forms and organizational charts pertaining to personnel development and education in an organization in the fields of economics, management, marketing, finance, operations, human interests and strategies.
(2) - Consulting services in the fields of business, economics, management, marketing, finance, operations, strategies and human interests.
(3) - Computer software pertaining to tests, featuring and analyzing of results of personnel development and education in an organization. Computer software for the barter industry, namely on-line software that processes applications for barters. Computer software applications pertaining to and for financial and barter interaction and transaction analysis, wealth management, electronic banks transactions, electronic brokerage transactions and electronic insurance transactions.
(4) - Financial investment data analysis, for investment portfolio tracking, and for communications over a worldwide computer network and over a wireless communications network.
(5) - Provide educational services concerning Internet web site hosting services.
(6) - Internet consulting services of all kinds; e-commerce services, namely taking orders, delivery order services, invoicing for electronic order systems, bringing about and concluding commercial transactions via online shops, procurement and renting out of advertising space, also on the Internet; advertising in the Internet for third parties; compiling data in computer databases; electronic transfer of capital; network management, namely installation and maintenance of network systems; repair and maintenance of data systems; providing a software platform for the transaction of sales and/or money-transfers on the Internet; provision and maintenance of Internet portals for third parties; operation of a service hotline for Internet users; operation of chat lines, chat rooms and discussion forums; provision of Internet access; email data services; web messaging, namely forwarding of messages of all kinds to Internet addresses; organizing games on the Internet; publishing printed products in electronic form, also in intranets and the Internet; production of multimedia presentations; administration of data on servers; advice on the design of home pages and web sites; telecommunication technology consulting; operation of search engines for the Internet; data saving and data processing for third parties; design of home pages and web sites; services of a data base; services of an Internet agency, namely design, maintenance and care of Internet contents, hardware and software advice, implementing computer programs in network structures and collecting, saving and making available software, data, pictures, audio and visual information; services of a certification community, namely issuing and administering digital keys and/or digital signatures; procurement and renting out of access times to data bases' digital image processing; digital data editing; data-processing; creation of web sites; computer animation for Internet presentations; providing memory Space in the Internet; licensing software; server administration; technical advice on the Internet; validation of digital signatures; allocation, registration and administration of domain names and email addresses; operation of electronic marketplaces for bringing about barter transaction equilibrium contracts for the purchase or sale of goods or the performance of services; bringing about and concluding barter transactions in an electronic department store; services of a network operator; creation and operation of web stations; putting web sites on the Internet for both resellers and end-users (web hosting).