||The right to the exclusive use of the representation of a diamond is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, November 10, 2004
(1) Precious stones
(2) Precious stones cut in facets
(3) Several triangles, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(4) Triangles pointing downwards
(6) Quadrilaterals containing other figurative elements
(7) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(8) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information