(1) Luminous sources, rays, shafts of light
(2) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(4) Quadrilaterals containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(5) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(6) One quadrilateral
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters in the form of a signature, illegible signatures
(1) - Pre-recorded audio and video tapes, CDs, and DVDs featuring educational programs and applications for children and adult interaction; children's books, child-parent activity books, books in the field of parenting, paper goods, namely, napkins, tablecloths, streamers, centerpieces, stationery, gift wrap, posters, invitations, greeting cards, playing cards, stickers, talking books, paper bibs, disposable diapers, crossword puzzles; art supplies, namely, pencils, pens, crayons, erasers, markers, notebooks, jewelry kits comprised of plastic beads, plastic thread, glue and clasps; weaving kits comprised of looms and yarn; stencil kits comprised of plastic stencils, glue, paint, paint brushes and colored pencils; sand art kits comprised of colored sand, plastic containers, plastic stencils and glue; plastic beads; plastic place mats; modeling clays; construction papers; coloring books; easels; figurines made of paper; clothing, namely, shoes, boots, sneakers, socks, hats, T-shirts, dresses, pants, shirts, sweaters, sweat shirts, sweat suits, pajamas, robes, slippers, raincoats, coats, jackets, exercise clothes, underwear, bathing suits, costumes, baby layettes, cloth bibs, cloth diapers, smocks, headbands and scarves; playground equipment, namely, sandboxes, swings, play tents, pogo sticks, rocking horses; sports equipment, namely, balls, in-line skates, roller skates, ice skates, jump ropes, T-ball sets, golf clubs, sleds, water wing swim aids, pool floats, inner tubes for floatation, flippers, swimming goggles, pool basketball, play houses, play gyms, children's suspended exercise seats, fishing rods, skis; butterfly nets; insect hunting kits comprising butterfly nets and jars to hold captured insects; molded head supports for children; mobiles; toys, namely, board games, boomerangs, miniature cars, play trucks, dolls, doll houses, doll strollers, doll clothes, doll accessories, doll furniture, play makeup, puzzles, stuffed animals, jigsaw puzzles, learning games, cosmetic sets, blocks, hand puppets, toy kitchens, toy kitchen utensils, toy tool kits comprised of saws, hammers, screwdrivers, measuring tapes; toy stereoscopes, toy doctor kits comprised of stethoscopes, bandages, thermometers, doctor's medical bags; toy telephones, snow globes, balloons, activity and arts and crafts sets, role-play toys, interactive electronic toys, infant preschool toys, soft infant toys, and bath toys.
(2) - Offering educational classes, namely, interactive classes and playgroups for parent and child in the fields of exercise, fitness, music, art, parenting skills, and child development.