||Wednesday, September 19, 2007
(1) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(2) Other labels
(3) Banderoles, cartouches
(4) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(6) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(7) Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).
(8) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(10) Cows, calves
(11) Animals of series IV stylized
(12) Animals of Series IV standing
(13) Other bovines
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Marketing services, namely, promoting the sale of beef products for meat packagers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers through the distribution of promotional materials and advertising such as point of purchase displays, banners, labelling materials and advertisement slicks.