(1) - Perfumes; cosmetics, namely soaps, toothpaste, lipsticks, mascara, non-medicated stimulating lotions for the skin and hair, hair care preparations for hair setting, namely hair sprays, hair gels, hair mousse, hair colour and hair colour removers, namely hair bleach, shampoos, deodorants.
(2) - Glasses, namely eye glasses; optical and photographic apparatus and instruments, namely microscopes, lenses, cameras, projectors; digital and analogic apparatus for recording of sound, images and data, namely tape recorders, video recorders, television sets, camcorders, computers and portable computers, computer hardware and software for creating computer games and pre-recorded computer software for games, pre-recorded audio and video cassettes, blank audio and video cassettes, pre-recorded compact discs, blank compact discs, pre-recorded DVD's, pre-recorded CD ROM's (except software); radios.
(3) - Jewellery; horological instruments, namely watches, chronometers; goods comprised of or coated with precious metals and their alloys, namely plates, bowls, bracelets and ankle bracelets, ashtrays, jewellery boxes, money clips, cuff links, tiepins, earrings, pendants, brooches, necklaces, reproductions and portrayals of objects, namely bridges and parts of bridges.
(4) - Goods made of paper and cardboard, namely paper, writing paper, wrapping paper, paper party decorations, postcards, boxes; printed matters, namely magazines, brochures; bookbinding material, namely bookbinding cords, bookbinding tape, bookbinding wire, bookbindings and cloth for bookbinding; calendars; posters; notebooks; writing desk articles, namely pencils, pens, markers; stationary, namely paper knives, writing paper, envelopes, notepads, adhesive materials, namely adhesive tape and glue or paste for stationary purposes; typewriters; office requisites (except furniture), namely rulers, rubber-bands, erasers; instructional and teaching material (except apparatus), namely pre-recorded video cassettes and compact discs, instructional and educational writing and reading kits, educational board games.
(5) - Goods made of leather and imitations of leather, namely suitcases, travel bags, handbags, wallets, key cases; umbrellas; saddlery, namely saddles.
(6) - Small kitchen tools, namely knives, forks, spoons, measuring cups, spatulas, pots and pans; portable containers for food and beverages; glassware, porcelain and earthenware, namely, candle holders, tea warmer holders, cups, plates, bowls, goblets, bottles, glasses; souvenirs, namely, mugs, pens, pencils, paper weights.
(7) - Clothing, namely, skirts, pants, blouses, trousers, t-shirts, sweatshirts, socks and stockings, scarves, head scarves, handkerchiefs, gloves, bathing costumes; footwear, namely, shoes, sandals, tennis shoes, golf shoes, running shoes; headgear, namely hats, caps.
(8) - Games and playthings, namely, board games, card games, chess pieces and chessboards, skittle and bowls games, hang gliders and crazy fly crafts, miniature reproductions of vehicles, frisbee, dolls and toys, namely baby multiple activity toys, bath toys, bathtub toys, children's multiple activity toys, dog toys, infant action crib toys, inflatable bath toys, inflatable ride-on toys, plush toys, soft sculpture toys, squeezable squeaking toys, stuffed toys, water squirting toys, wind-up walking toys, electrical toys, mechanical toys; playing cards; gymnastic and sporting articles, namely sports balls, baseball bats, tennis rackets, roller skates, ice skates, skis and water skis, ski fastenings, ski boots, sledges and snowshoes, fishing rods, lines and nets, gymnastic and training pieces of equipment, namely rings, vaulting horse, trampoline, beam, bows and arrows, fencing foils, gauntlets, and masks, masks, flippers, snorkels, harpoons and guns for underwater sports, surfboards and sailing boards, table tennis tables, golf clubs and golf balls, sports gloves, namely hockey gloves, lacrosse gloves, baseball gloves, billiards, billiards tables, balls and cues, sports bags, guns, pistols for target shooting; decorations for Christmas trees.
(9) - Tobacco; cigars and cigarettes; matches; smokers' articles, namely cigarette holders, tobacco pipes, cigar cutters, cigarette lighters.