||Wednesday, February 02, 2005
(2) One star
(3) Stars with four points
(4) Straight lines or bands
(5) Two lines or bands
(6) Thin lines
(7) Horizontal lines or bands
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(10) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(11) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information