||Wednesday, August 18, 2004
(1) Children seated, kneeling or on all fours
(3) Books, magazines, newspapers, bookbindings, binders
(4) Books, magazines, newspapers
(5) Two lines or bands
(6) Horizontal lines or bands
(7) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(8) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(9) Animals of division 3.11 stylized
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Book bags; books (childrens'); chocolate; clothing, namely t-shirts, hats, jackets; invitations (printed); pencil cases; pencils; plush toys; note pads.
(2) - Books (publication of); educational services namely, conducting workshops in the field of childrens' literature; franchising namely, offering technical assistance in the establishment and/or operation of childrens' bookstore/cafe; fund raising (charitable); retail outlets featuring childrens' books and cafe; production of radio and television programs.