||Wednesday, August 3, 2005
(1) Clouds, fog, vapor, smoke
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Birds stylized
(6) Cocks, hens, chickens
(7) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(1) - Meat, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, poultry and game; meat, fish, poultry and game extracts; Preserved, dried, cooked and frozen fruits, vegetables and herbs; prepared seeds namely sesame seeds; jellies ad jams; eggs; milk and milk products namely, butter, cheese, cheese products, milk beverages; margarine, edible oils and fats; salad dressings; preserves; soups; frozen meat, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, poultry and game; canned vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, shellfish, crustaceans, Poultry, game, soup, milk and milk products; namely, cream, light cream, half & half cream, table cream, sour cream, country style cream, cooking cream, flavoured milk namely chocolate milk, café au lait, vanilla, aromatized milk, egg nog, lactose-reduced milk, enriched milk, buttermilk, milkshakes, cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, yogurt drinks; frozen foods made to oriental recipes; frozen ready made meals; pre-prepared foods namely, ready to eat curries; soups namely Tom Yum soup ("Tom Yum" is Thai tradition name of this soup, it taste very spicy.) ; coconut ginger soup; red curry soup; green curry soup; preserved bamboo shoots in brine; baby ginger in vinegar; dried lemon grass; pickled sour mustard chilies in vinegar; chilies preserved in oil, canned fresh beans, canned baby corn, canned green mung beans, canned coconut milk, canned vegetable, canned tuna, canned sardine.
(2) - Coffee; artificial coffee and coffee substitutes; coffee based beverages; namely instant coffee, non-toasted coffee, decaffeinated coffee, herbal coffee and coffee flavored liquid nutrient drinks; tea and cocoa; flavourings and essences other than essential oils, namely flavourings and essences for beverages; flavourings and essences for foodstuffs; sugar; palm sugar; rice namely jasmine rice; rice paper; instant rice meals, instant rice with curry; tapioca; sago; flour, instant noodles, egg noodles, rice stick noodles; rice vermicelli; custard; desserts namely instant traditional Thai desserts; mayonnaise; salad dressings; bread, pastry, biscuits; cakes; ices; honey, treacle; yeast, baking powder; salt; spices; curry powder; sauces namely sweet sauce, chilli sauce, sweet chilli sauce, fish sauce; plum sauce, pad Thai sauce (Pad Thai is the name of Thai food), seafood sauce, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, peanut sauce, sukiyaki sauce, oyster sauce, seasoning sauce and pastes, namely Pad Thai paste, Tom Yum paste, red curry paste, green curry paste; pure tamarind; Thai cracker snacks; seasoning namely seasoning sauces, seasoning mix powder; vinegar; pre-prepared foods, namely ready to eat Thai rice noodles, flour, curry powder, seasoning powder.
(3) - Fruit juice, coconut juice (beverage), and non-alcoholic beverage namely, energy drink.