(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(3) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(6) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(7) Letters or numerals forming a circle or a circumference
(1) - Structural equipment, namely doors and doorway coverings, namely, metal, wood, fiber, ceramic, plastic and other doors and doorway coverings used in residential, commercial and industrial construction and applications, namely standard doors, overhead doors, sliding doors, panel doors, security doors, fire-rated doors; and frames, supports, gaskets, hinges, locks, handles, motorized and non-motorized lifts and door-openers and assisters and windows; lighting equipment, namely residential, commercial and industrial electric, gas and chemical control systems for lighting systems, electronic connectors for lighting, electronic control systems for lighting, electronic controllers for lighting, electrical wires for lighting, lighting fixtures and bulbs therefor, heating and cooling equipment, namely electrical, gas, oil (and other petrol fuel) powered heaters, furnaces and air-conditioners for residential, commercial and industrial use; appliance mounting units, coils, cables, regulators, thermostats, electronic controllers, valves and appurtenant parts for such electrical, gas, oil (and other petrol fuel) powered heaters, furnaces and air-conditioners, household refrigerators and freezers and commercial refrigerators and freezers; solid-fuel burning equipment, namely commercial, residential and industrial interior and exterior wood, wood pellet, coal, corn and solid fuel stoves, ovens, tandoor ovens, rotisseries, space heaters, room heaters, hearth stoves, hearth heaters, burners, and furnaces and heaters; and also including the following related parts used to install and regulate heat in and for such devices: flanges, pipes; insulated pipes; heating elements; fans; electrical fans; mounting hardware; flus and flu vents; vents; thermostats; thermostat controllers; fireplace inserts; heat exchangers; fire windows; and insulators and heat insulating materials for solid-fuel burners and appliances; incandescent lighting fixtures; air conditioning cooling units; radio equipment, namely commercial and residential clock radios, and variants thereof containing turntables, telephones, CD players and cassette players; automotive, commercial and residential stereo equipment, namely amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, integrated amplifiers, cassette and tape players and recorders, CD players and recorders, DVD players and recorders, turntables, speakers, namely tweeters, midrange horns and speakers, woofers and sub-woofers (integrated, stand-alone and powered sub-woofers); amplifiers and pre-amplifiers and control units and mixers for amplification of musical instruments; portable and personal stereo players; cellular radio devices, namely towers, power and battery cabinets, fan units, surge and line protectors, bias filters, indoor and outdoor base stations, amplifiers and tower mounted amplifiers, transceivers; personal communication radios, weather radios; residential and commercial intercom systems; short wave and VHF radios, medical radios for personal safety and safety alert systems; walkie-talkies; radio channel simulators; and television equipment, namely personal and commercial video game units and accessories, namely coin operated units; personal and commercial televisions; karaoke video systems, recorders and playback devices; digital and analog cable television decoders and boxes; television, communications and coaxial and circuit cables; closed circuit security and medical and surgical monitors and accessory parts; infant and baby monitors; commercial video routers, demodulators, and switching equipment, namely control panels and boards; video cash and point-of-sale processors, monitors and televisions, namely touch screen devices and controllers; answering machines, modems; electrical cable, rugs; electric medical equipment, namely, microscopes and surgical microscopes, namely devices to record and analyze images therefrom, EEG monitors and systems, pulse and vital sign monitors and measuring devices; electrical sterilizers and bio-
(2) - Testing and inspecting all types of goods and materials in the fields namely of electrical, mechanical and optical; testing and inspecting textiles, namely natural and synthetic fibers and articles manufactured therefrom, paper, ferrous and non-ferrous materials, plastics, glass, rubber and vehicular tires and making engineering analyses and reports.