||Wednesday, May 5, 2004
(1) Bags, suitcases, trunks
(3) Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
(5) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(6) Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
(7) Parts of the bodies of quadrupeds or of quadrumana, skeletons, skulls
(8) Hides, furs, skins
(9) Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
(10) Laces, braids, tapes, cords, ropes -- Note: See also 14.1.5.
Goods and Services Information