(1) - Food and beverage products, namely, aerated water, spring water, mineral water, non-alcoholic carbonated beverages, non-carbonated soft drinks, non-alcoholic fruit drinks, juices, milk, chocolate milk, beverage powders and crystals, ice, flavoured water ice, ice pops, frozen bars, ice cream, ice cream bars, yogurt, frozen yogurt, candy, bubble gum, chewing gum, hard candy, lollipops, licorice, fudge, toffee, soft candy, caramel corn, chocolate, chocolate bars, puddings, doughnuts, cookies, pastries, biscuits, cakes, muffins, crackers, chips, pretzels, popcorn, cereals, dried fruits, fruits and cereals for babies, raisins, nuts, peanut butter, jams, jellies, waffles, frozen entrees, pasta, pizza, hot dogs, french fries, flavoured syrup, food flavourings, minerals, vitamins.
(2) - Cartoon character licensing; operation of retail and wholesale stores and kiosks, on-line stores, and mail-order services, all for the sale of clothing, sporting goods, novelty gifts, video tapes, games, toys, hobby crafts, collectibles, video games, computer software.
(3) - Men's wear, namely, blazers, cardigans, coveralls, jeans, jerseys, knit shirts, overalls, pants, pullovers, shells, shirts, shorts, sweaters, t-shirts, tank tops, trousers, tunics, turtlenecks, tuxedos, vests.
(4) - Women's wear, namely, blazers, blouses, camisoles, capes, cardigans, coveralls, dress skirts, dresses, halters, jeans, jerseys, knit shirts, one-piece jumpsuits, overalls, pants, pedal-pushers, ponchos, pullovers, sweaters, shells, shirts, shorts, skirts, slacks, t-shirts, tank tops, tunics, turtlenecks, vests.
(5) - Children's wear, namely, baby caps, baby bibs, blouses, bunting bags, jeans, coveralls, one-piece jumpsuits, overalls, knit shirts, dresses, shorts, skirts, pants, pedal-pushers, playsuits, ponchos, pullovers, receiving blankets, bunting bags, sun suits, t-shirts, tank tops, turtlenecks, sweaters, infant undershirts, infants' and children's hosiery.
(6) - Swimwear, bikinis, swim pants, swim caps, beach wear.
(7) - Lingerie and nightwear, namely, bath wraps, bathrobes, boxing trunks, brassieres, briefs, camisoles, dressing gowns, dusters, foundation garments, parted towels, hosiery, housecoats, knickers, ladies' panties, thongs, loungewear robes, negligees, night shirts, night gowns, pyjamas, robes, sleepwear, slips, smocks, stockings, socks, thermal underwear, underwear, wraparounds.
(8) - Outerwear, namely, anoraks, coats, jackets, parkas, rain ponchos, rain coats, rain suits, snow suits, top coats, wind protection jackets.
(9) - Sportswear, namely, baseball caps, baseball shirts, basketball jerseys, basketball uniforms, bowling shirts, golf shirts, golf pants, golf shorts, golf hats, rugby shirts, rugby pants, rugby suits, tennis shorts, gym shirts, gym pants, gym shorts, jogging suits, body suits, leggings, leotards, tights, sweatshirts, sweat jackets, sweat pants, sweat shorts, sweat suits, track pants, uniforms, warm-up tops, warm-up pants, warm-up suits, skating outfits, ski jackets, ski slacks.
(10) - Clothing accessories, namely, hats, caps, bonnets, straw hats, beanie caps, toques, berets, visors, headbands, bandannas, hair scarves, hair clips, barrettes, pony tail holders, hair bows, ribbons, earmuffs, neck warmers, collars, cravats, neckties, ties, tie pins, tie tack sets, tie clasps, tie bars, scarves, shawls, handkerchiefs, suspenders, aprons, belts, belt buckles, gloves, mittens, ski gloves, wrist bands, sweatband wristlets, cufflinks, watch chains, watch straps, pendant watches, leg warmers.
(11) - Eyewear, namely, eyeglasses, sunglasses, novelty eyeglasses, frames, goggles, eyeglass cases.
(12) - Jewellery, namely, anklets, bracelets, charms, chains, brooches, earrings, stick pins, rings, necklaces, pins, medallions, lapel pins, pendants.
(13) - Footwear, namely, shoes, boots, booties, sandals, slippers, slip-ons, flip-flops, thongs, clogs, athletes' shoes, ski boots, cleats, overshoes, rain boots, shoe laces.
(14) - Luggage, baggage, carrying bags, barrel bags, athletic bags, beach bags, drawstring bags, cushion bags, duffle bags, tote bags, backpacks, book packs, satchels, school bags, equipment bags, attaché cases, briefcases, travelling bags, travelling cases, trunks, flight bags, overnight bags, overnight cases, suitcases, suit bags for travel suitcases, garment bags, shoes bags, toiletry bags, cosmetic cases and bags, vanity cases, comb cases, manicure cases, shoulder bags, hand bags, purses, clutch bags, wallets, billfolds, money clips, change holders, change purses, key rings, key chains, key pouches, key cases, key holders, key tags, key fobs, luggage tags, laundry bags, litter bags, insulated bags for food, lunch boxes and pails.
(15) - Toiletries, namely, soap, bubble bath, bath oils, bath lotions, bath powders, bath beads, bath salts, body lotions, body powder, talcum powders, skin balms, skin creams, skin emollients, skin lotions, sunblocks, sunscreens, suntan lotions and oils, essential oils, toilet water sprays, perfumes, eau de cologne, cologne, face and body cleansers, face and body scrub, cosmetic cleaning preparations, cosmetic wipes, toners, moisturizers, creams, cream rinses, eye cream, false eyelashes, shampoo, conditioners, hair sprays, hair colourings, hair rinses, highlighter creams, mousse, permanent wave preparations, gel, cuticle creams, cuticle remover, nail hardeners, nail polish remover, manicure sets, tweezers, nail buffers, nail files, emery boards, nail clippers, brushes and brush making materials, powder puffs, cotton swabs, sponges, combs, bobby pins, clips, mirrors, purse mirrors, toothpaste, mouthwash, dental cleaners, dental floss, toothbrushes, toothbrush holders.
(16) - Cosmetics, namely, foundation makeup, face makeup, concealer, cover sticks, bronzers, fixants, makeup compacts, blush, rouge, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyebrow pencils, mascara, lipstick, lip lining pencils, lip balms, polishes, nail lacquer, nail polishes; bottles, vacuum bottles, water bottles, baby bottles, bottle openers, jar openers, can openers, flasks, jugs, pitchers, buckets, ice buckets, ice chests, ice cube trays, canisters, jars, cookie jars, candy jars, candy dishes, food storage containers, insulated containers, picnic coolers, picnic and luncheon kits, baskets, crystal boxes and containers, crockery, pottery, pots, pot holders, bowls, cookie cutters, rolling pins, knives, cutlery, tongs, ice cream scoops, crystal dinnerware, china dinnerware, plastic and paper dinnerware, dishes, plates, ceramic plates, platters, serving platters, serving trays, cheese boards, salt and pepper sets, candles, candle holders, cake decorations, table centerpieces, table linen, table mats, table covers, place mats, napkins, napkin rings, napkin holders, bibs, dishtowels, soap dishes, soap cups, sponges.
(17) - Paper towels, paper mats, paper coasters, paper handkerchiefs, paper napkins, serviettes, paper plates, paper bags, paper seals, paper clamps, toilet paper, infant towels, diaper covers, diaper liners, diapers.
(18) - Beds, mattresses, mattress covers and pads, pillows, pillowcases, pillow shams, bed sheets, bedspreads, bedspread skirts, blankets, comforters, duvets, quilts, quilt covers; towels, wash cloths, face cloths; waste baskets; wallpaper; draperies, curtains, blinds and window shades; floor coverings, namely, carpets, rugs, broadloom linoleum, linoleum mats, bath mats; chairs, director chairs, bean bag chairs; cushions; lamps, lanterns, lamp shades; mirrors, mirror stands; cabinets; chests; bookracks; shelves; desks; tables; furniture for bedrooms, dining rooms, gardens, patios, halls, kitchens, living rooms, nurseries and playrooms; nurseryware, layettes, baby carriers, bassinettes, cribs, cradles, dressing tables, high chairs, infant seats, playpens; air fresheners, decorative scented pouches, potpourris, cedar blocks.
(19) - Plates; windsocks; mobiles; ornaments and decorations for Christmas trees; decorative figures, figurines, porcelain figures; stone etchings, sculptures, statuettes; decorative boxes; jewellery boxes; music boxes; savings banks.
(20) - Car ornaments, automobile windshield shades, car cushions, car deodorants, license plate holders, seat belts, visor mirrors for motor vehicles, car emblems.
(21) - Books, note books, diaries, agendas, address books, appointment books, birthday books, autograph books, guest books, photograph books, souvenir books, scrap books, stamp books, activity books, puzzle books, colouring books, colour by number books, cut-out books, dot-to-dot books, drawing books, follow-the-number books, match-the-colour books, paint-by-number books, paint-with-water books, stencil books, sticker books, tracing books, game books, children's books, cartoon books, comic books, pop-up books, joke books, read-along books, storybooks, travel books, coffee table books, yearbooks, dictionaries, indices and directories, rule books, information manuals, instructional and teaching materials, namely, books and CD-ROMs relating to topics of interest to students from kindergarten to high school, namely, mathematics, sciences, languages, geography, social sciences; booklets, magazines and periodicals, newspapers, newsletters, brochures, catalogues; calendars; maps; comic strips; albums, photo albums, stamp albums, sticker albums.
(22) - Note pads, memo pads, pocket secretaries, portfolios, score pads, telephone note pads; scribble pads, calendar pads; paper refills; writing stationery, writing paper, letter paper, note paper, post cards, announcement cards, invitations, greeting cards; envelopes, score cards, story cards, tally cards; coupons.
(23) - Clipboards; binders; book covers; report covers; business card cases; folders and portfolios for papers; letter-holding boxes; pencil cases; supply cases; stationery cases; writing kits; pencils, pens, fountain pens, felt pens; rubber stamps, stamp pads; stampers; chalk, chalkboards; bulletin boards; paperboard display; desk pads; desk sets; adhesive tape dispensers; tray liners; blotters; erasers; paper clips; flags; bookmarks; letter openers; rulers; staplers, staples; scissors; pencil sharpeners; magnifying glasses; paperweights; adhesives, glues, adhesive stickers, bumper stickers, decals, seals, heat transfers, iron-on decals, tattoos, adhesive backed message covers, adhesive pads.
(24) - Artists' materials, namely, paints, paint sets, ink and ink sets, block printing inks, block printing tools and cutters, pastels and pastel sets, coloured pencils and coloured pencil sets, charcoal drawing pencils, crayons, markers, designers' colours and designers' colour sets, re-touch colours, layout chalks, fixatives, varnishes, die-cut adhesive lettering and symbols, dry transfer lettering, lettering guides, stencils, brushes, brush racks, brush washers, stretcher frames, drawing boards, illustration boards, display cardboards, easels, drawing tables, drawing chairs and stools, drying papers, sketching papers, tracing papers, sheets of paper matter, trays, water colour trays, pallets and pallet cups, painting portfolios, erasing shields, clay used for sculpture, modelling clay, modelling compounds.
(25) - Building and construction toys; toy blocks; hobby kits; toy model kits; modelling compounds and related activity sets; moulds; models; scale models; model airplanes, rockets, spaceships and vehicles; paper and cardboard cut-out picture kits for building paper models; string art kits; poster kits; posters for colouring; three-dimensional foam core poster artboard; self-erasing items on which writing, drawing, or other markings can be made; stamp and colour sets; rub-on picture kits; paint by number sets, crayon by number sets, colouring sets, painting sets; pencil sets and cases; drawing, tracing, and stencil sets; swimming pools, wading pools, pool toys, flotation devices, water wings, life jackets, life preservers, swim fins, diving masks, scuba masks, swim masks, swim goggles, nose clips, nose plugs, snorkels; water slides; sandboxes.
(26) - Gymnastic and sporting articles, namely, balls, baseballs, basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, golf balls, rubber playground balls, badminton birds, flying rings, flying disks, horseshoes, boomerangs, hockey pucks, hockey balls; ball cases; ball markers; golf markers and tees; ball and paddle sets, ball and net sets, ball and hoop sets, backboards; archery sets; toss games; dart games; shuffle boards; croquet sets; billiard sets; tennis rackets, badminton rackets, badminton presses; badminton nets; volleyball nets; baseball nets; baseball bats; bat bags; baseball gloves; hockey sticks; golf sets; golf clubs; golf head covers; golf towels; golf umbrellas; bicycle and bicycle accessories, bicycle lights, bicycle baskets, bicycle horns, bicycle helmets, seats, seat covers, tricycles; scooters, scooter bikes; skateboards; roller skates, in-line roller skates, figure skates, ice skates; skis; snowboards; sleds, toboggans; wagons; climbing gyms; balance beams; trampolines; jumping ropes; pogo sticks; batons; bob bags; punching bag toys; ride-on toys; pedal cars; toy swords; water guns, toy guns and laser guns, toy holsters; kites.
(27) - Costumes, dress-up and role-playing toys and accessories, namely, makeup, masks, hats; toy weapons; play situation toys, toy furniture, toy telephones, toy appliances, toy refrigerators, toy irons and ironing boards, toy blenders, toy mixers, toy microwaves, toy stoves, toy sinks, toy sewing machines, toy utensils, toy knives, toy tool kits, toy machines; toy flashlights; toy watches; plastic pails and shovels; toy cameras; toy movie projectors and cassettes therefor; toy viewers; toy doctors' kits; toy helmets; toy musical instruments; play houses, cabins and tents; walkie-talkies.
(28) - Educational toys, word games, spelling games and crossword games; counting toys, alphabet toys; role-playing games and cards and accessories therefor; chemistry, biology, geology, electricity, mechanics, astronomy and science kits, microscopes, prims, binoculars, nature and garden science kits, toy greenhouses, aquariums; musical instruments, music stands.
(29) - Infant toys, namely, teethers, rattles, balls, swings, jumpers, walkers, exercise saucers, stacking and nesting toys, squeeze toys, push or pull toys, crib toys, multiple activity toys.
(30) - Return tops; bead toys; light sticks; bendable toys; dice games; marbles; playing cards, card games, trading cards, flash cards; chess and checker sets; cribbage boards; board games; puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, geometric puzzles, frame tray puzzles, manipulative puzzles; musical toys, whistles, horns; friction toys; bubble toys; toy-boxes.
(31) - Battery-operated toys, mechanical toys, wind-up toys, motorized toys, remote control toys, electronic road racing sets, train sets, toy vehicles, toy airplanes, toy rockets, toy flying saucers, toy parachutes.
(32) - Computerized games; video games; electronic games; pinball games; video software games; computer games; computer screen saving programs; blank computer disks; video software disks; computer software, namely, educational and entertainment software for children; coin-operated arcade games and pinball machines; calculators.
(33) - Cameras and attachments therefor; camera cases; cinematographic and video films; filmstrips; photographic slide transparencies; blank and pre-recorded video tape; blank.
(34) - Telephones; radios; receivers; tape recorders; compact disk players; cassette records; phonograph records; blank and pre-recorded audio compact disks; blank and pre-recorded audio tape; blank and pre-recorded digital audio tapes.
(35) - Medals; ribbons; trophies; awards; life-size mascots or replicas thereof; novelty hats; badges; crests; emblems; buttons; novelty buttons; coins; commemorative plates; teaspoons; flags; balloons; party favours; crackers; paper hats; ribbons and streamers; kaleidoscopes; bells; clocks; watches; stopwatches; flashlights; pen lights; light sticks; electric night lights; opera glasses; umbrellas; parasols; fabric, ribbons, patches for clothing, buttons, needles, threads, pins, pin cushions, thimbles; animal blankets; dog tags; compasses; hand fans; tape measures; ropes; thermometers; coat hangers; detergents.