(1) - Pre-recorded videos and DVDs featuring entertainment.
(2) - Entertainment services namely the operation of broadcast networks and the production, distribution and broadcast of film and television programs in all media namely, theatre, television, radio and over the Internet.
(3) - Printed publications namely, books; pre-recorded digital CD-ROM disks featuring sound namely, movie sound tracks, musical entertainment and audio books.
(4) - Education namely providing interactive educational programming via television, the Internet, film and radio; production, presentation, broadcast, exhibition and rental of radio or television programmes, motion pictures, films, sound recordings, video recordings, interactive compact discs, CDROMs and of games cartridges for use with electronic games; amusement arcade services; amusement park services; organization of competitions in the field of entertainment namely, conducting competitions to identify contestants for participation in live performances, reality programs and game shows; organization, production and presentation of shows and live performances in the field of entertainment namely, theatre, film, television and radio; concert services, contest services; organization of exhibitions for cultural, entertainment and educational purposes; organization of musical events; reservation of tickets for entertainment, sports events and exhibitions; provision of cinema and theatre facilities; film, sound and video recording, modifying and editing services; publishing; publication of printed matter, books and periodical publications; providing entertainment information and entertainment programming via a global computer network; theatrical agency services; management and agency services for performing artists; fan club services.
(5) - Interactive video games and interactive video game software.
(6) - Licensing of intellectual property and copyright works, including television programmes; chat services; providing online facilities for real time interaction between computer users; website design, maintenance and operation services; hosting of websites; computer database leasing; website portal services; computer network services; providing access to and leasing access time to computer databases; technical support services for computer hardware and software problems; consultancy, design, testing, engineering, research and advisory services, all relating to computers, computer networks, computer software and computer programming; research and development of computer hardware and software; maintenance and upgrading of computer software; computer help-line services; information technology consulting; information, consultancy and advisory services relating to all the aforesaid services including such services provided online or via the Internet or extranets.
(7) - Cinematographic films; electronic amusement apparatus namely arcade games; measuring, detecting and forensic apparatus and instruments namely calculators, microscopes, forensic specimen collection kits, finger printing kits, measuring tapes; multimedia apparatus and instruments namely cassette/CD/video and DVD players, clock radios, clocks, karoke machines, personal digital assistants, radios, telephones, cell phones, cell phone covers and accessories, walkie-talkies, electronic handheld games; computer software namely interactive and entertainment software and game software; electronic publications namely books, magazines and manuals; electronic magnetic and optical credit, identity and/or membership cards.
(8) - Precious metals and their alloys; watches; clocks; chains, bands and bracelets for watches; jewelry; cufflinks; precious and semi-precious stones; presentation cases adapted for all the aforesaid goods; parts and fittings for all the aforesaid goods.
(9) - Printed matter namely activity books, address books, bath books, cloth books, colouring books, comic books, how-to books, music and talking story books, pocket books, novels; magazines; flyers; photographs; prints; posters; iron-on transfers; stickers; decalcomanias; stationery namely, post cards, writing paper, letterhead and envelopes; playing cards; albums; badges; calendars; diaries; personal organizers; maps; book markers; pencils; pens; markers; postcards, greetings cards; fact sheets.
(10) - Household or kitchen utensils and vessels namely, glassware, glass cases, vases, drinking-cups, goblets, bottles, carafes, decanters, jugs, pitchers, liqueur-sets, dinner-services, bowls, basins, candlesticks; paper-weights; plates and glasses; combs; sponges; brushes; shot glasses; beverage glassware; cocktail picks; cocktail shakers; cocktail stirrers; coasters; serving trays.
(11) - Clothing namely undergarments, sleepwear, athletic wear, casual wear, outdoor protective wear, uniforms, backpacks, belts, buckles, mittens, gloves, purses, handbags, scarves, socks, hosiery, neck ties; footwear namely athletic footwear, casual footwear, slippers, boots, sandals; headgear namely hats, caps, visors, headbands, bandanas.
(12) - Toys, games and playthings namely activity kits, craft and model kits, hobby craft kits, science sets, die-cast vehicles and models, dolls, action figures, dominos, electronic toys, finger toys, spy toys and spy kits, flying discs.
(13) - Halloween costumes, play makeup and play masks, kites, learning toys, marbles, milk caps, playing cards, plush/stuffed toys, puppets, puzzles, rack toys, radio-controlled toys, ride-on toys, robotic toys, science kits, scooters, sound chip toys, trading cards and return tops; gymnastic and sporting articles and equipment namely backpacks, bicycles, bowling balls, camping equipment and tents, daypacks, footballs, basketballs, baseballs, golf equipment and accessories, ice skates, inflatable water toys, ride-ons, roller skates, skateboards, sleeping bags, slumber bags, sports equipment, sports jerseys, uniforms, vinyl pools, water slides, wagons, water bottles; decorations for Christmas trees; board games and detective games; toy and novelty face masks; computer games, electronic games and video games, all being hand-held.