||The right to the exclusive use of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, September 22, 2004
(3) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(4) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(5) Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
(6) One quadrilateral
(7) One leaf
(8) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(9) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Youth and young adult ministry.
(2) - Water bottles.
(3) - Educational services, namely, providing leadership and youth conferences.
(4) - Pre-recorded musical and prayer compact discs.
(5) - Entertainment services, namely, musical performances and concerts.
(6) - Clothing, namely, sweaters.
(7) - Information services, namely, providing information via a website relating to conferences, church events, band performances and concerts, and ministry information through the global computer network.
(8) - Pre-recorded videotapes.
(9) - Books, calendars and magazines.
(10) - Clothing, namely, t-shirts, vests, caps, sweatshirts, toques, wrist bands.
(11) - Novelty items, namely, cushions, pens, stickers.
(12) - Jewelry, namely, lapel pins, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings.