(1) Neptune's tridents
(2) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(4) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters in light-coloured characters on a dark background
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Soaps, perfumery, cosmetics, hair lotions, dentifrices.
(2) - Land motor vehicles, motor cars, automobiles, sports cars, convertible cars, structural parts and accessories thereof; engines, transmissions, suspensions, brakes, body work for motor cars, bicycles, motorbikes, motorcycles and parts and accessories thereof.
(3) - Textiles and textile goods.
(4) - Bleaching preparations and other substances for laundry use; cleaning, polishing, scouring and abrasive preparations; soaps; perfumery, essential oils, cosmetics, hair lotions; dentifrices.
(5) - Common metals and their alloys; metal building materials; transportable buildings of metal; materials of metal for railway tracks; non-electric cables and wires of common metal; ironmongery; small items of metal hardware; pipes and tubes of metal; safes; goods of common metal not included in other classes; ores.
(6) - Scientific, nautical, geodetic, electric, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin-operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire-extinguishing apparatus, pre-recorded software for computers.
(7) - Vehicles; apparatus for locomotion by land, air or water.
(8) - Precious metals and their alloys and goods in precious metals or coated therewith, not included in other classes; jewellery, precious stones; horological and chronometric instruments.
(9) - Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes, printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs, stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists' materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); playing cards; printers' type; printing blocks.
(10) - Leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials and not included in other classes; animal skins, hides; trunks and travelling bags; umbrellas, parasols, and walking sticks; whips, harness and saddlery.
(11) - Clothing, footwear, headgear.
(12) - Lace and embroidery, ribbons and braid; buttons, hooks and eyes, pins and needles; artificial flowers.
(13) - Games and playthings; gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes; decorations for Christmas trees.
(14) - Building construction; repair; installation services.