||Wednesday, October 13, 2004
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(3) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Straight lines or bands
(6) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(7) More than two lines or two bands
(8) Vertical lines or bands
(9) Horizontal lines or bands
(10) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(11) Sectors of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(12) Joined or intersecting segments or sectors of circles or ellipses
(13) Semi-circles, semi-ellipses
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Representing the forest products industry in all general industry matters; facilitating studies creating and maintaining public understanding of the significance of the industry and its place in the national economy; forest management and environmental management of the forest products industry; providing marketing intelligence to members on developing markets around the world for new and existing forest products; fostering the development of common guidelines for the improvement of forest management practices; facilitating cooperative studies of transportation problems relating to the forest products industry; compiling and analyzing environmental statistics and promoting global free trade in forest products; advocacy, education, advising, analyzing and research services related to the forest products industry to the Federal Government and the general public around the world.