||Wednesday, February 2, 2005
(1) One arrow
(2) Arrowheads -- Note: Not including arrowheads in the form of angles (26.3.23).
(3) Several triangles, juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
(1) - Computer software in the fields of human resources, employee job evaluation, employee compensation, retirement planning, pension plans, profit-sharing plans, stock purchase plans, health care plans, dental plans, prescription plans, employee benefits plans; insurance, risk management, risk evaluation, employee safety, health care, and financial planning, namely, computer software for financial modeling and benchmarking, stochastic modeling, evaluating jobs and benefit plans, creating and maintaining employee pay structures, evaluating employee performance, asset allocation, catastrophe modeling, claims management, quality assurance, and for recording, organizing, calculating, reporting, displaying, analyzing, evaluating, comparing, predicting, and updating financial data, business data, and human resources data; computer software for use by actuaries namely, for modeling, recording, organizing, calculating, reporting, displaying, analyzing, evaluating, predicting, and updating actuarial and financial data.
(2) - Management consulting services for businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies; consulting services relating to personnel, human resources, and employee compensation, benefits, and retirement plans; custom preparation of employer-employee communications materials; operating telephone hotlines on behalf of employers that provide information and counseling to employees; conducting surveys of employees and retirees on behalf of employers; providing information on compensation and comparative analysis of compensation via the Internet; providing survey data on compensation.
(3) - Periodicals, newsletters, reports, directories.
(4) - Consulting services in the fields of insurance, financial services, risk management, risk evaluation, asset allocation, catastrophe modeling, and claims management; actuarial services; reinsurance brokerage services; consulting and administration services in the field of benefit plans; operating telephone hotlines that provide information and counseling in the field of benefit plans to employees and retirees; providing information on benefit plans and comparative analysis of benefit plans via the Internet; providing survey data on benefit plans.
(5) - Training services in the field of human resources, benefit plans, and corporate governance; educational services, namely, conducting programs in the fields of human resources, benefit plans, insurance, and risk management.
(6) - Consulting services to businesses, governments, and non-profit organizations, namely, consulting on the design and implementation of web sites and intranets; computer services, namely, designing and implementing web sites and intranets for others; designing computer software, computer systems, and computing tools; computer systems integration services; providing access to interactive databases of information on human resource market data, compensation, and benefit plans; application service provider (ASP) featuring software in the fields of human resources, employee compensation, retirement planning, employee retirement, health, and other benefit plans, insurance, and risk management.