||The right to the exclusive use of the Chinese characters which translate into the word MICHIU and the word MICHIU is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, October 6, 2004
(1) Isolated countries
(2) Labels, collarettes (bottle-neck labels) -- Note: Not including tie-on labels (20.5.15).
(3) Quadrilaterals containing representations of heavenly bodies or natural phenomena
(4) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(5) Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters
(7) Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
(8) Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(9) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(10) Inscriptions in Chinese or Japanese characters
(11) Ears of cereals (wheat, rye, barley, etc.), ears of maize, ears of sorghum
Goods and Services Information