||Wednesday, September 15, 2004
(1) Heads, busts
(2) Prohibition symbol -- Note: Not including traffic signs and indicator boards (18.7).
(4) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Personified plants, combinations of plants representing a personage
(7) Other vegetables
(8) One vegetable
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Publications, namely leaflets, newspapers, newsletters, paper handouts, and bulletins.
(2) - Provision of a child and adult safety, education and time-management program with Halloween as the program's subject matter.