||Wednesday, November 25, 2009
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) Stars with uneven points -- Note: Including sparks consisting of uneven-pointed stars.
(4) Stars with rays or radiating lines
(5) One star
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(8) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Pre-paid, magnetically encoded, telephone calling cards; Magnetically encoded cards used to access telecommunications services.
(2) - Telephone calling card services; telecommunications card services offered through non-magnetically encoded cards and through magnetically encoded pre-paid cards with stored value.
(3) - Non-magnetically encoded cards used to access telecommunications services; printed materials, namely, newsletters, magazines and newspapers all on the subject of telecommunications related goods and services.
(4) - Electronic communications services, namely, installation, maintenance and repair of computer hardware, computer data networking hardware and telecommunications hardware.
(5) - Telecommunications services, namely, the electronic transmission of voice, data and information for others via wireless and wireline communications networks, wide area networks and global computer networks; providing voice and data communications networks, asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) networks, integrated service digital networks (ISDN), internet protocol (IP) communications networks, virtual private networks (VPN), and private line networks; electronic communications services, namely, providing gateway services and frame relay connectivity services for data transfer; personal communications (PCS) services; switched voice, data, video and multimedia services; voice, video, data and facsimile telephony services; providing telecommunications connections to the internet and other computerized communications, data and wireless networks; electronic communications services, namely, providing multiple-user access to the internet and other computerized communications, data and wireless networks; providing electronic mail services, facsimile services and transmission and storage services for the electronic data of others; providing network access point services for the exchange of internet traffic among internet traffic carriers; long distance and local telephone services; toll-free number services; call-routing services; messaging center services; electronic conferencing services; teleconferencing; audio conferencing; video conferencing; network conferencing; web conferencing; internet conferencing; electronic communications services, namely, providing information in the fields of telecommunications and data transmission for businesses; telecommunications consultation.
(6) - Electronic communications services, namely co-location services, more specifically, the provision of a secure environmentally-controlled facility and technical monitoring for the telecommunications equipment of others; hosting, storage and maintenance of web sites, web centers, electronic mail, newsgroups, list servers, and the digital data of others; data encryption services; application service provider (ASP), namely, hosting computer software applications of others; authentication services in the field of telecommunications and network services; firewall services; providing non-downloadable network auditing software in the fields of secure communications and data networks; computerized communication network design and computer programming services in the field of telecommunications; design and maintenance in the field of computerized communications and data networks; providing information in the fields of computerized communication network services and data center services; consultation in the fields of computerized communication networks, computerized communication network security, and data center management services.
(7) - Electronic communications services, namely computerized communication network security services; providing information in the fields of internet and network security and the secure transmission of data and information; consulting services in the fields of internet and network security services, information security services, secure data and information transmission services and data encryption and decryption services; telecommunication system disaster emergency response and recovery services; and consulting services in the field of telecommunication system disaster emergency response and recovery.