||The right to the exclusive use of the word LOCK is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 16, 2005
(1) Locks, escutcheons
(2) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(4) Circles or ellipses with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
(5) One circle or ellipse
(6) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(7) Letters or numerals representing an object
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Metal boxes, namely, cash boxes, security boxes, file security boxes, tool boxes, crafter's boxes, under bed storage boxes and kids storage, camera cases; camcorder cases; plastic case used as a security device for protecting and securing DVD's and other magnetic and electronic media from theft; CD/DVD storage cabinets; CD/DVD storage wallets; CD/DVD storage cases; and sleeve PCs; binders; and diaries; trunks; footlockers; attache cases; travel valet bags; and cosmetic cases sold empty; filing cabinets.