(1) One line or one band
(2) Dotted lines or bands
(3) Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
(5) Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters in the form of a signature, illegible signatures
(8) Letters in light-coloured characters on a dark background
(9) Heads of animals of series I
(10) Dogs, wolves, foxes
(1) - Suits, robe de chambre, bathwears, belts, gloves, hats, caps, sun visors; watches, pendulum-clocks, jewellery, ceramic tiles, perfumery, cosmetic articles, namely, powder, lipstick, cold cream, vanishing and other face creams, eyeliners, lipliners, deodorant, body creams, depilatories, and wax; soaps, namely, shaving soaps and bath soaps; essential oils for personal use; lotions for hair, dentifrices, bleach for laundry use, laundry substances, namely, washing soaps, marseille-soaps, liquid soft soaps, floor and bathroom soaps, steel wool, sight and sun glasses, parts of glasses, frames, furniture, namely, sofas, divans, armchairs, chairs, wardrobes, easy-chairs, bookcases, table chest of drawers, beds; figurines made of wood, ceramic, china, glass and crystal; toothbrushes, sponges, clothes brushes, hair brushes, shoe brushes, nail brushes, combs, shaving brushes, finishing articles, namely, silk, cotton, woollen cloth for covering divans, chairs and easy-chairs; curtains, water and wine glasses, table services, namely, dinner plates, glasses, knives, spoons, forks; cutlery, linen, namely, table cloths and napkins; bed linen, table linen, men's and ladies underwear, bath towels and bathrobes.
(2) - Jackets, sport jackets, trousers, jeans, skirts, overcoats, light coats, raincoats, parkas, pullovers, shirts, T-shirts, blouses, sweaters, scarves.