||Wednesday, January 21, 2004
(1) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(2) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(4) One circle or ellipse
(5) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(6) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(7) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(8) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(9) Red, pink, orange
(10) Yellow, gold
Goods and Services Information