(1) - Clothing namely T-shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, jackets, golf shirts, vests and golf jackets.
(2) - Providing access to other computer users to server.
(3) - Baseball caps, golf balls, ball point pens, key chains, coffee mugs, cooler bags, travel mugs.
(4) - Providing a service to clients to enter and access data and information for wireless and Internet data management;
(5) - Printed material namely calendars, portfolio/report covers, day timers, posters.
(6) - Providing computer services, namely providing access time to software application for use in business management, database management, and managing personnel information in a human resources capacity.
(7) - Stationery, namely writing paper, note paper and envelopes.
(8) - Licensing of intellectual property, namely software applications and trade-marks.
(9) - Publications in print and electronic format, namely magazines, books, newsletters, brochures, and pamphlets.
(10) - Computer software for use in creating corporate intranet operating systems namely: customized computer programs and software providing a variety of user-selected functions namely: document management and automating business processes in an intranet network, instructional manuals for computer software for use in document management and automating business processes in an intranet network.
(11) - Computer programs for managing, viewing and editing files, documents, electronic mail messages and network and Internet communications; computer programs for meeting and event scheduling, computer programs for managing group calendars; computer programs for task delegation and reporting; computer programs for recording notes; computer programs for transferring data to and from databases and other computer programs and files; address book programs; telephone dialing programs; computer programs for correcting typographical and capitalization errors; computer programs for tallying voting responses; and instruction manuals therefore sold as a unit.
(12) - Computer programs for developing other computer programs, for creating graphical applications, for assisting developers in creating program code for use in multiple application programs, for running development programs and application programs in a common development environment.
(13) - Computer software applications namely in the field of business consultation for database management, marketing, electronic mail and site browsing on computer servers and the global communications network; and
(14) - Publications in print and electronic format, namely instruction manuals and user guides.