||Wednesday, June 2, 2004
(1) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Computer software, namely network access software for providing secure access to resources on a computer network and to provide secure access to corporate networks; accessed via a browser running on the client computer.
(2) - Technical support services, namely, troubleshooting of computer networking problems via telephone, electronic mail, in-person and through on-line support; and providing temporary user of on-line downloadable software for ordering, configuring, provisioning, installing, servicing, marketing, accepting payment for, and supporting the computer networking services.
(3) - Computer software for secure protocol conversion, html format document modification, user authentication and access privileges to intranet resources, including mail servers, file servers and web servers.
(4) - Computer networking software for interfacing a computer network to a virtual private network for interconnecting remotely located users, local area networks and global computer networks and over which electronic commerce and network-based computerized applications will be conducted.
(5) - User manuals or documentation, instructional and training material for the use with the networking software in print and on-line form.
(6) - Clothing namely, T-shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, jackets, golf shirts, vests, gloves, denim shirts and golf jackets.
(7) - Miscellaneous promotional items namely, baseball caps, fridge magnets, golf balls, ball point pens, mouse pads, coasters, clocks, calculators, canvas briefcases, portfolios, plaques, pins, key chains, coffee mugs, cooler bags, travel mugs.
(8) - Printed material namely, calendars, portfolio/report covers, journals and diaries, posters, signage, door signs, maps, displays.
(9) - Stationary and printed material namely, writing paper, note paper, business cards and envelopes.