(1) - Perfumes, eau de cologne, lavender water, toilet water, scented water, toilet soaps, bath soaps, essential oils, hair lotions, bath salts, shampoos.
(2) - Business representation services, namely promoting the sale of goods and services through the distribution of printed material, promotional contest and dissemination of on-line advertisement; import-export agencies; retail services in stores and/or through worldwide communication networks (including internet) of perfumery, cosmetics, beauty and hygiene products for the body, glasses, sunglasses, spectacle frames, eyeglass cases, precious metals and their alloys, jewellery, imitation jewellery, precious stones, watches, horological and chronometric instruments, paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, printed matter, bookbinding material, stationery, office requisites, leather and imitations of leather, trunks and travelling bags, bags, handbags, umbrellas, parasols and walking sticks, whips, harness and saddlery, furniture, mirrors, picture frames, textile goods, clothing, footwear, headgear, neckerchief, foulards, belts, games and playthings, teddy bears, soft toys, dolls, complete set of dishes, cutlery, candles, household linen, towels, bathrobes, bed linen, table covers, gymnastic and sporting articles, chocolates; franchising of these services, namely offering technical assistance and know-how in the establishment and/or operation of retail stores and common practices in this field.
(3) - Optical apparatus and instruments, namely spectacles, eyeglass cases, sunglasses, spectacle frames.
(4) - Precious metals and their alloys and objects made or plated with precious metals not included in other classes, namely, rings being jewellery, medallions, brooches, necklaces, short necklaces, jewellery bracelets, figurines or statuettes, jewellery lapel pins, tie pins, cuff links, frames of photographs, ashtrays, key rings, letter openers, trays, plates, boxes, cutlery, jewellery, costume jewellery, imitation jewellery, precious gemstones, artificial jewels, watches and clocks, alarm clocks.
(5) - Leather and imitation of leather, and goods made of these materials and not included in other classes, namely: bags, evening bags, hand bags, trunks and travelling bags, travelling trunks, trolleys, suitcases, billfolds, purses, attaché cases, portfolios, school bags, briefcases, haversacks, beach bags, pocket wallets, cigarette cases, pen cases, key cases, card cases, mobile phone cases, cases of leather or leather board, toilet cases, leather leads and belts, umbrellas, parasols.
(6) - Clothing, namely shirts, jackets, scarves, pullovers, foulards, suits, vests, neckerchiefs, belts (clothing).
(7) - Deodorants; cosmetics, namely, creams, milks, lotions, gels and powders for the body; milks, gels, lotions and oils, moisturizing lotions and gels; makeup products, namely, lip gloss and blushers.
(8) - Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, namely paper ribbons, bags of paper, boxes of paper or cardboard, table napkins of paper, manifolds; printed matter, namely writing and drawing books, magazines, posters, charts, calendars, catalogues, almanacs; bookbinding material, namely, binding machines, covers, hangers, laminating machines, spines, tape, wire; photographs, albums, namely coin, picture, stamp, wedding, photographs; stationery namely ballpoint pens, rubber erasers, pencils, pencil cases, bookmarkers; adhesive tapes for stationery; paint brushes; office requisites (except furniture), namely note books, folders for papers, paper knives, bookends, labels not of textile; plastic materials for packaging; printers' type; printing blocks. Furniture, namely armchairs, sofas and pouffs, mirrors, picture frames. Footwear namely athletic, beach, casual, children's, evening, exercise, infant, outdoor winter, flip-flops, women's and men's shoes and sandals; headgear, namely hats, caps, visors, berets; trousers, echarpes, dresses, gloves, ties, bathing suits, bathrobes, lingerie, pyjamas, stoles. Games and playthings, namely teddy bears, soft toys, namely stuffed animals and figurines; gymnastic and sporting articles, namely skis, snowboards; decoration for Christmas trees.