(1) Sparks, explosions, exploding fireworks -- Note: Not including sparks represented by uneven-pointed stars (1.1.1).
(2) Crowns having more than three triangular points
(3) Crowns open at the top
(4) Stylized or fanciful crowns
(5) One crown
(1) - CD-ROMs pre-recorded with games, information, trivia, multi-media, music or statistics related to basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; CD-ROMS pre-recorded with computer software that contains games, information, trivia, multi-media or statistics related to basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; compact discs pre-recorded with music related to basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; computer skins and computer cursors; computer game software; video game software, video game cartridges and video game machines for use with televisions.
(2) - Conducting public opinion poll surveys and public opinion poll surveys in the field of basketball for non-business, non-marketing purposes over the internet; providing access to interactive polling in the field of basketball over the internet.
(3) - Downloadable computer software for use as screensavers, wallpaper, browsers, skins, avatars and cursors over the internet.
(4) - Webcasting services in the nature of broadcasting basketball games, basketball events, basketball programs, player interviews and press conferences in the field of basketball over the internet, subscription audio and video broadcasts in the field of basketball over the internet, video broadcasting over the internet, broadcasting highlights of television, cable television and radio programs in the field of basketball over the internet.
(5) - Downloadable electronic publications in the nature of magazines, newsletters, coloring books, game schedules all in the field of basketball provided over the internet; downloadable greeting cards provided over the internet.
(6) - Entertainment and educational services in the nature of conducting and arranging basketball clinics, coaches' clinics, basketball games, basketball competitions and basketball events.
(7) - Publications and printed matter, namely stickers, decals, post cards, stationery folders, wirebound notebooks, portfolio notebooks, unmounted and mounted photographs, posters, calendars, statistical books, guide books, and reference books in the field of basketball, magazines in the field of basketball, commemorative game and souvenir programs, Christmas cards, holiday cards.
(8) - Providing a website featuring television highlights, interactive television highlights, video recordings, interactive video highlight selections, and audio recordings in the field of basketball.
(9) - Clothing, namely T-shirts, shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, pants, jerseys, shorts, sport shirts, hats, warm-up suits, warm-up pants, warm-up tops, jackets, head bands and wrist bands.
(10) - Basketball news in the nature of information, statistics, and trivia about basketball, on-line computer games, video games, interactive video games, action skill games, arcade games, adult's and children's party games, board games, puzzles, and trivia games, providing on-line magazines, newsletters, coloring books, game schedules and greeting cards in the field of basketball over the internet.
(11) - Toys, games and sporting goods, namely basketballs, golf balls, playground balls, sport balls, rubber action balls and foam action balls, electronic basketball table top games, basketball table top games, basketball board games, action skill games, adult's and children's party games, trivia information games and electronic video arcade game machines, basketball kit comprised of a net and whistle, dolls, decorative dolls, collectible dolls, toy action figures, bobblehead action figures.