||The right to the exclusive use of the word UNDERPANTS is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 5, 2004
(1) Crescent moon, half-moon
(2) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(3) Elongated surfaces with two short sides convex or concave
(4) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(5) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(6) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information