(1) - Chemicals used in industry; chemicals to assist in the purification of chemical feedstock and batches of industrial liquids, vapours and gases; chemical absorbents; catalysts including, in particular, catalysts for use in ammonia and methanol plants, synthesis gas catalysts for use in ammonia manufacture and plant operation, chemical catalysts for use in hydrogenation and purification applications for use in chemical plant operations, chemical catalysts for use in the production of oxo-alcohols and fatty alcohols, chemical catalysts for use in synthesis gas and olefin purification, chemical catalysts for use in the purification of liquids, gases, industrial oils and petrochemicals, polymerisation catalysts, catalysts for use in the operation of oleochemical plants, chemical catalysts for use in methanol synthesis, chemical catalysts for use in destroying hazardous waste material, chemical catalysts for use in removing odours from industrial, effluent, chemical catalysts for use in the manufacture of esters, chemical catalysts for use as adhesion promoters for ink manufacturers, chemical catalysts for use in synthesis gas manufacture and in the operation of synthesis gas plants, chemical refinery catalysts for the removal of sulphur or sulphur containing compounds; detergents for industrial use; emulsifiers; oils for preservation of food; surface active agents; emulsifying, dispersing, solubilising and wetting agents; detergents additives for petrol, gasoline and motor fuels; chemicals for oils, fats and waxes; colour brightening chemicals for industrial use; decolourants; degreasing preparations for use in manufacturing processes; emollients for industrial manufacturing of cosmetic and skin preparations; stain preventing chemicals; fulling preparations for textile industry; grease removing preparations for use in manufacturing processes; impregnating chemicals; moistening preparations namely, chemicals that improve the wetting function of fabrics for use in bleaching and dyeing; chemical preparations for oil pigments; oil and water purifying chemicals; chemical reagents for use in the manufacturing of chemicals and for the use in scientific research; textile waterproofing chemicals; excipients and carriers other than for medical purposes; chemical materials, composition mixtures, dispersions or suspensions for use in industry; chemicals for the use in the manufacture of hair spray and other cosmetic products; silicone based plastics coating materials; aroma chemicals; chemicals and chemical preparations for use in the manufacture of fragrances, fragrance ingredients and fragrance compounds; chemicals for use in the manufacture of perfumes and perfumed products; chemicals for use in the manufacture of, in particular cosmetic and toilet preparations, air-freshening and deodorising preparations, oral care preparations, household cleaners, deodorisers and disinfectants; chemicals for use in the manufacture and preservation of foods, food supplements and beverages; chemicals used as fragrances, perfumes, flavourings, ingredients and additives in the manufacture of foods, food supplements and beverages; chemical fragrances and perfumes for impregnation; chemicals used for flavourings; bacterial preparations, emulsifiers, proteins, hydrocolloids, cultures and enzymes for use in the manufacture and preservation of food, food supplements and beverages; chemical ingredients that alter the physical characteristics of food and beverages; chemicals for use in the manufacture of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages; organic and inorganic filter media and clarifiers including polysorbate and silica aerogel; mineral oils, glycerides, fatty acids; gelatine for industrial purposes; oils for use in the preservation of foods; chemical preparations all being sweeteners; chemical products for attenuation of ultraviolet rays used in the cosmetic industry namely, in particular, sun screen and sun block; modified starch for use as a dusting powde
(2) - Retail and wholesale services, namely relating to decorating goods and do-ityourself goods; market research services; marketing studies; business research; compilation and systemization of information into computer databases; obtaining, analyzing and reporting consumer opinion information; business management and consultancy.
(3) - Paints, varnishes, lacquers; hardeners, driers, thinners, colouring matters, all being additives for paints, varnishes and lacquers; preservatives against rust and against deterioration of wood; priming preparations; woodstains; mastic; putty; inks; printers pastes.
(4) - Services relating to the chemical processing of liquids, gases, industrial oils and petrochemicals; services relating to the industrial treatment of gases, liquids, industrial oils and petrochemicals; catalytic treatment services for use in the manufacture of ammonia and in the operation of ammonia plants; services associated with hydrogenation, hydro-refining and polymerisation catalysts; catalytic treatment services for use in the manufacture of synthesis gas; catalysts and catalytic systems for the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid; advice concerning oil and gas refining and purification; effluent purification; services relating to industrial purification of gases, liquids, industrial oils and petrochemicals; catalytic treatment services for use in the manufacture of hydrogen, and in the operation of hydrogen plants; chemical processing of liquids, gases, industrial oils and petrochemicals; industrial treatment of gases, liquids, industrial oils and petrochemicals in the presence of catalysts and/or absorbents; services relating to industrial purification of gases, liquids, industrial oils and petrochemicals; services associated with the provision of catalysts for use in the manufacture of methanol and in the operation of methanol plants; services for the treatment of materials, in particular, services to sample and then replicate the smells, flavours and odours of organic and inorganic materials; paint mixing services; tinting (i.e. colouring) of paints, varnishes, lacquers and woodstains.
(5) - Detergents, bleaching preparations; compositions for the removal of mould (other than as part of a manufacturing process); paint and varnish removing preparations; preparations for cleaning paving slabs, concrete, block paving and natural stone; composition for the removal of sealant; polishing preparations; fragrances, perfumes and essential oils for the use in, in particular, cosmetics, toiletries, body and skincare preparations, air freshening preparations, cleaning and laundry products, deodorants and antiperspirant preparations; perfumed soaps, depilatories and depilatory preparations, dentifrices, dyes for cosmetic purposes, make-up removing preparations, cleansing preparations for personal use, nail care preparations, exfoliate preparations for personal use, shaving preparations, haircare preparations, detergents for household and laundry preparations, detergents for cosmetic purposes, soaking preparations for laundry use; flavouring for foods and beverages being essential oils; ethereal essences; wax for laundry use; adhesives for cosmetic use.
(6) - Scientific and industrial research; advisory, consultancy and provision of technical information for the chemical industry; advisory, consultancy and provision of technical information for, namely chemical products, lubricants, industrial oil, industrial greases and industrial waxes; research, analysis and development services in the field of fragrance, perfumes, cosmetics, toiletries, malodour, flavour, food and beverage technology; professional consultancy provided in the field of fragrance, perfumes, cosmetics, toiletries, malodour, flavour food and beverage technology; consultancy and advisory services relating to the analysis, selection, development and manufacture of perfumes, fragrances and perfumed products; chemical analysis and research services; research into the exploitation of natural biological resources; plant process diagnostic services for detecting leakages, blockages, carry-over flow rate variation, channeling density variation and other plant performance problems; advice and provision of technical information relating to the purification of gases, liquids, industrial oils, petrochemicals and catalysts; chemical plant operation services; consultancy relating to the manufacture of ammonia and the operation of ammonia plants; consultancy and technical information relating to the provision of catalysts for use in the manufacture of methanol and in the operation of methanol plants; consultancy and technical information relating to the manufacture of synthesis gas and in the operation of synthesis gas plants; consultancy and technical information and advisory services all relating to the disposal of used catalysts and absorbent materials; advisory, consultancy and provision of technical information concerning the use of apparatus and instruments for measurement, analysis and control of different liquids, gases and solids in a single process stream; advisory, consultancy and provision of technical information relating to the use of apparatus and instruments in the oil, gas and petroleum refining process; consultancy services, advice and provision of technical information concerning chemical processes and chemical synthesis, their design and improvement, all relating to the running of chemical plant, including processes and plant for the manufacture of pharmaceutical components and pharmaceutical intermediates, food components, fine chemicals, industrial chemicals, catalyst and the synthesis of fine organic chemicals, particularly chiral synthesis and on regulatory compliance; professional consultancy relating to the efficiency of plant and detection of flaws and weaknesses in chemical plant; paint advisory services; colouring and tinting services for colouring paint, varnishes and woodstains; advising on the choice of decor, the design of decor, and the choice of colours for paints, varnishes, lacquers and woodstains; design services for decor, furnishings and colour specifying services; design of interior and exterior decor; computer software design; consultancy (professional); architectural consultation; industrial and graphic design.
(7) - Adhesives for medical use; excipients and carrier preparations for use in drug delivery; protective encapsulates for medical purposes; ingredients for, in particular, air freshening and air purifying preparations, deodorants other than for personal use, antiseptics, therapeutic preparations for the bath and shower, medicated soaps, lotions and toilet preparations, preparations and substances for the treatment and prevention of acne and eczema, preparations and substances for the prevention of wrinkles, preparations and substances for the treatment of scars and scar tissue and for the treatment of the appearance of scars and scar tissues, medicated foodstuffs, confectionery and candy, health foods, food and beverage supplements, food and beverages for babies, infants, invalids and athletes, dietetic foods, beverages and substances adapted for medical use; proteins for human cell nutrition; bacterial cultures and concentrates for use in the manufacture and preservation of food and beverages; products for pharma-nutrition; proteins for dietetic purposes; vitamins and minerals.
(8) - Cardboard; printed publications all relating to the decoration and furnishing of buildings; adhesives for household purposes; mounted photographs, stationery; paper sensitized to receive ink for use with video printers; artists' materials; stickers, stencils and transfers for use in home decorating; brushes and applicators; decorating tools for use in painting; paint applicators; paint brushes; paint rollers; sponges for use in applying paint; tools for modifying the appearance of a wet paint film; palettes; adhesive masking tape.
(9) - Flour and preparations made from cereals namely dry food grade starch for use as an encapsulation agent in the manufacture of food; dry starch for use in forming an aqueous slurry for coating food; processed dry starch refined from waxy maize for use in the preparation of food; dry modified starch containing at least 50% amylose for use in food; modified starch; dry starch for use as a binder or thickening agent in food; food starch used in encapsulation of flavours, fragrances and food ingredients or vitamins; food starch used for manufacture of candy; food grade carbohydrates including maltodextrins; bread; pastry; candy; flavourings for foods and beverages other than essential oils; aromatic preparations and substances for use in food and beverages; essences for food, beverages and flavourings; yeast; nonnutritional additives for use as flavourings and/or preservatives in food and beverages; ingredients for use in the manufacture of processed food, foodstuffs and beverages; ingredients for creating and enhancing the feel, taste, aroma and texture of food, foodstuffs and beverages; starch for food.