||The right to the exclusive use of the words WINE ESTABLISHMENT, WINE and SERVICE is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, February 25, 2004
(1) Kitchen utensils and machines -- Note: Not including kitchen utensils and machines of divisions 11.3 and 13.3 and mortars (19.11.1).
(2) Tin openers, bottle openers, corkscrews
(3) Shields containing representations of manufactured or industrial articles
(4) Shields with figurative elements or inscriptions placed outside
(5) Shields with figurative elements or inscriptions placed outside in any other way
(6) Shields containing other figurative elements or inscriptions
(7) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(8) Elongated surfaces with entasis on one or two long sides
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Wine and spirits, namely, American whisky, bourbon whisky, aniseed liqueur, apricot liqueur, armagnac, beer, berry liqueur, bitters, brandy, Canadian whisky, champagne, sparkling wine, cherry liqueur, coffee liqueur, cognac, cream liqueur, dark rum, navy rum, dessert wine, ice wine, fruit wine, dry gin, flavoured vodka, liquors produced from extracts of fruits, grappa, Irish whiskey, light rum, amber rum, mint liqueur, mint schnapps, gin, liqueur, rum, schnapps, vodka, whisky, orange liqueur, other citrus liqueur, herb liqueur, seed liqueur, herb schnapps, seed schnapps, nut liqueur, bean liqueur, marc and tequila; wine and spirits-related accessories and glassware, decanters, decanting cradles, serving trays, corkscrews, foil cutters and books; wine storage and display units and systems, free-standing modular and custom-designed-and-built wine cabinets, cases, racking and cellars, modular temperature control systems; and corporate and individual gift packages, gift certificates and engraved glassware.
(2) - Design, planning and building of residential and commercial wine cellars, cabinets, cases and racking and other wine storage and display cabinets and units; providing wine cellar design services using computer software capable of producing visualizations of wine cellar layouts; free-standing wine cellar maintenance; wine-related educational services, wine tasting and wine appreciation courses; social event-planning and co-ordination, provision of guidelines for wines and spirits, estimation of needs, steps to wine tasting and responsible hosting and party tips; providing services to wine auctions, appraisals, donor identification, collecting and storage of donated wine, clerical assistance before, during and after an auction, lotting, identification of auctioneers and other staff for the auction and dispersal of lots after the auction; corporate and individual gift programs, gift registry, gift wrapping, and engraving of corporate logos and messages on glassware; consulting with respect to wine-related functions, identifying potential guests, selecting appropriate wines, advising with respect to appropriate charges for an event, selecting venues, set-up of venue and dismantling and clean-up activities to be performed; and travel and travel-related services to promote and organize travel to wine venues and venues where wine appreciation activities are to occur.