||Wednesday, June 02, 2004
(2) Stars with uneven points -- Note: Including sparks consisting of uneven-pointed stars.
(3) One star
(4) Stars with four points
(5) Banderoles, cartouches
(6) Letters or numerals forming geometrical figures, written or typographical matter in perspective
(7) Letters or numerals forming a figure in the shape of an arc of a circle
(8) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(9) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
(11) Ribbons, bows
Goods and Services Information