(1) - Bucket to keep on the kitchen counter to catch kitchen scraps prior to taking to the compost bin outside.
(2) - Using an semi air tight existing plain bucket, the KC Bucket will be designed for using as a kitchen organic scrap container "compost pail" with art and instructions on the outside of the bucket so it is appealing and available for easy use. Inside will be information regarding composting and test samples of compost activators to add to existing outdoor compost bin.
(3) - Men's, women's and children's clothing, namely, t-shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, gloves, aprons jackets, windbreakers, and hats.
(4) - Operation of a retail and wholesale business selling and distributing composting supplies and accessories, lawn and gardening services and information, garden and lawn gifts, and clothing.
(5) - Printed lithographed and engraved material, namely, posters, murals, and pictures.
(6) - Selling distributorships in the field of composting accessories, gardening services and selling and distributing garden and lawn supplies, garden and lawn gifts, and clothing on wholesale basis to others.
(7) - Paper products stationery and office supplies, namely book marks, pens, pencils, paper pads, binders, dividers, book covers, bookends, file folders, calendars, calendar pads, cardholders, paper holders, envelopes, executive notebooks, gift wrap, gift bags, gift tags, greeting cards, paper napkins, paper table cloths, guest books, note books, theme books, notebook pouches, invitations, letter covers, daybooks, notepads, nametags, writing paper, paperweights, pocket diaries, rulers, scratch paper, paper bags, plastic bags, stamp booklets, labels, personal telephone books, wrapping paper, writing paper, dividers, decorative paper, shelf paper, contact paper, calendar holders, badges, cellophane, iron-on insignia, iron-on emblems, adhesive labels, tie-on labels, label holders, label markers, mailboxes, daybook holders, soft-tip pens, rubber stamps, stamps, stamp pads, stamp dispensers, stickers, and stick-on numbers.
(8) - Counseling, franchising and licensing others to carry on a business providing the services referred to above.
(9) - Small domestic house wares and household utensils and accessories, namely, chinaware, placemats, vases, plates, bowls, dishes, mugs, cups, glasses, beverage ware, pans, saucers, coasters, pottery, trivets, trays, salt and pepper shakers and grinders, tea cozies, tablecloths, oven mitts, cloth napkins, wicker baskets, empty bottles, bottle stoppers, cardboard boxes, wooden boxes, food storage boxes, lunch boxes, egg cups, corncob holders, table settings, creamers, platters, figurines, fly swatters, goblets, coat hangers, empty glass storage jars, fruit squeezers, lazy Susan's, dish mats, dish holders, buckets, pitchers, flowerpots, cooking pots, sandwich boxes, lunch kits, stools, teapots, coffee pots, canister sets, vacuum bottles, plate warmers, pot warmers, coin banks, bottle warmers, carafes, recipe boxes, wall hangings, wall plaques, signs, garden statuary, decorative masks made of wood, decorative masks made of metal, decorative mobiles, toy mobiles, carafe labels, and drinking flasks.
(10) - Educational services, namely, conducting workshops, seminars, presentations and tours in the field of composting.
(11) - Luggage and bags, namely, toiletry cases, handbags, shoulder bags, back-packs, haversacks, sport bags, and all-purpose bags.
(12) - Toys, games, sporting goods, and recreatlonalarticles, namely, playhouses, hobby kits, Halloween masks and make-up kits, balloons, plastic toys, educational toys, plush toys, soft puppets, flying or gliding disks, kites, tote bags, return tops, game boards, games, namely, ball games, board games, card games, skill and action games, floor games and bagatelle games, puzzles namely, jigsaw, frame, tray, 3-D, wood and cardboard, wheels of fortune, playing cards, tokens, toy animals, stuffed toys, beach toys, inflatable toys, arts and crafts paint kits, dolls and bendable figures.
(13) - Books and magazines.