||The applicant disclaims the right to the exclusive use of the words CANDY apart from the trade-mark. The applicant also disclaims the right to the exclusive use of the 11-point maple leaf apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, June 30, 2004
(2) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(3) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in circular or elliptical form
(4) More than two circles or ellipses, inside one another, spirals
(5) Animals of series V in costume
(6) Beavers, marmots, badgers, martens, mink, wolverines, raccoons, skunks, armadillos
(7) One leaf
(8) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(9) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Candy, and confections, namely chocolate confectionery, fudge, ice cream, jams, jellies, maple syrup, nuts (candied and salted) and popcorn (popped).
(2) - Retail sale of candy and confections.