(1) Motor boats and ships
(2) Other motor boats or vessels, trawlers, tugs -- Note: Including barges with or without motors.
(3) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(4) More than three trees or three bushes, thickets, copses -- Note: When the group of trees represented becomes a forest, it will be placed in 6.19.1.
(5) Mountains, mountain landscapes
(6) Urban landscapes or village scenes with water, river or stream
(7) Churches, cathedrals, abbeys, monasteries
(8) Houses, skyscrapers
(1) - Hand implements, tools, and accessories, namely bottle openers; hand-held personal accessories, namely umbrellas; eyewear, namely eyeglass holders; ski equipment, namely goggles, ski bags, ski poles, ski ties, shoe laces and ski boot holders; tobacco products and smokers' articles, namely lighters; blankets; fancy goods, namely buttons for clothing, embroidered crests and printed cloths for embroidery; printed, lithographed and engraved material, namely pictures, decals, bumper stickers, license plate holders, photographs and playing cards; jewellery and personal decorative and chronographic articles, namely key chains, key rings and lapel pins; men's, women's and children's clothing, namely belts, belt buckles, shorts, skirts, pants, sweatshirts, skiing sweaters, snowboard jackets, jackets, raincoats, gloves, mittens, suspenders, tank-tops, pullovers and boxer shorts; toys, games, sporting goods and recreational articles, namely protective helmets, skateboards, sport gloves and mitts, bicycles, bicycle locks, bicycle saddlebags and golf umbrellas; headwear, namely visors, helmets and headscarves; travel cases and articles made of leather, imitation leather and canvas, namely luggage tags, athletic bags, ticket holders and watchbands; and small domestic housewares and household utensils and accessories, namely glasses and beer mugs.
(2) - Operation of a mountain bike park; and hotel and accommodation central reservation services.
(3) - Fancy goods, namely embroidered badges and embroidered emblems; paper products, stationery and office supplies, namely nametags and stickers; and printed, lithographed and engraved material, namely maps, calendars, pamphlets, brochures, postcards, posters and flags.
(4) - Real estate development.
(5) - Jewellery and personal decorative and chronographic articles, namely badges; men's, women's and children's clothing, namely shirts, blouses, tee-shirts, golf shirts, sweaters, coats, ski jackets and vests; and headwear, namely hats and baseball caps.
(6) - Operation of an all-season mountain resort; providing skiing facilities and services, namely the operation of ski lifts and ski schools; providing snowboarding facilities and services, namely the operation of snowboard schools; ski racing instruction; snowboard racing instruction; providing ski racing facilities and supervision to skiers; providing snowboard racing facilities and supervision to snowboarders; providing entertainment and recreation to others through organizing, staging, administering, and operating ski races, snowboard races, solo ski matches, skiing competitions, snowboarding competitions and live theatre and musical events; organizing, staging, administering and operating amateur and professional sporting, recreational and entertainment activities and events for others who participate in such events or are spectators of such events; organizing, staging and administrating conferences for others; providing all-season resort facilities, namely hotel, restaurant and bar services, recreation facilities, catering and banquet room services and the operation of gift and convenience stores; the operation of retail stores selling sports equipment and accessories therefor; the rental of sports equipment, namely skis (cross-country and downhill), ski skates, snowboards, snowshoes, ski boots, ski poles, golf clubs, golf bags, in-line skates, bicycles, and skateboards and related accessories; the operation of a business dealing in the provision and sale of sporting goods; and hotel management services.
(7) - Toys, games, sporting goods and recreational articles, namely sport bags and water bottles.
(8) - Small domestic housewares and household utensils and accessories, namely beverage glassware and fridge magnets.
(9) - Travel cases and articles made of leather, imitation leather and canvas, namely all- purpose bags and backpacks.