||Wednesday, January 28, 2004
(1) Vortices, rotary movements, tornadoes -- Note: Not including astronomic orbits (1.13.1), atomic orbits (1.13.1), concentric circles (26.1.4 or 26.1.5) and spirals (26.1.5).
(2) Circles or ellipses with inscriptions projecting beyond the circumference
(4) Two circles, two ellipses, one inside the other
(5) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(6) Two lines or bands
(7) Thick lines, bands
(8) Segments of circles or ellipses (except 26.2.7)
(9) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(10) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information