||The right to the exclusive use of the representation of the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, March 24, 2004
(1) Straight lines or bands
(2) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(3) Two lines or bands
(4) Vertical lines or bands
(5) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(6) Letters underlined, overlined, framed or barred by one or more strokes
(7) Letters surmounted by a sign of disproportionate size -- Note: Includes, for instance, a letter i surmounted by a disproportionate dot, by a star or a flower.
(8) One leaf
(9) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
(10) 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Lactose free milk, acidophilus bifidus milk, microfiltered milk, and milk beverages, enriched with calcium, protein and omega 3.