||The right to the exclusive use of the words NATIONAL, HIGH SCHOOL FINALS and RODEO is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, May 05, 2004
(2) Stars with more than four points
(3) One star
(4) Banderoles, cartouches
(5) Horizontally elongated surfaces
(6) Elongated surfaces with two short sides convex or concave
(7) Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object
(8) Letters or numerals representing an object
(10) Boots, top boots
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Belt buckles, coats, jackets, decals, stickers, patches, letterhead, envelopes, mugs, lapel pins, plaques, trophies, program booklets, brochures, rule books.
(2) - Providing information about rodeo activities and courses by means of an Internet website.
(3) - Ball caps, bracelets, earrings, key rings, money clips, necklaces, newsletters, newspapers, note cards, saddles, sweatshirts, sweatpants, T-shirts, western shirts.
(4) - Providing information about rodeo activities and courses by means of periodicals and newspapers.
(5) - Luggage, tote bags, pens, posters, horse breast collars, watches.
(6) - Horse blankets, bumper stickers.
(7) - Briefcases, calendars, compact disc holders, glassware, horse halters, head stalls, lanyards, pencils; jewelry, namely rings; seat cushions, socks, boxer shorts, vests, sunglasses, water bottles.