||Wednesday, April 21, 2004
(1) Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.
(2) Circles or ellipses containing representations of human beings or parts of the human body
(3) Circles or ellipses containing representations of animals, parts of animals' bodies or plants
(4) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(6) Circles or ellipses containing inscriptions arranged in some other form
(7) Trees or bushes in stylized form
(8) Trees or bushes of some other shape
(9) Stylized leaves
(10) Two to four leaves
(11) Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Vitamin compounds.
(2) - Mineral preparations; vitamin and mineral preparations; publications, namely product manuals for vitamin and mineral supplements.
(3) - Herbal preparations, namely Gingko, Cordyceps; Ginseng, Garlic, Lingchi, Agaricus, Echinacea, Milk thistle, and Grape Seed.