(1) - Audio discs (pre-recorded), video discs (pre-recorded), computer and laser discs, namely CD-ROMs pre-recorded with games, information, trivia, multi-media, music or statistics related to basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; CD-ROMS pre-recorded with computer software that contains games, information, trivia, multi-media or statistics related to basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; compact discs pre-recorded with music related to basketball and used for entertainment purposes for basketball fans; computer programs and computer software, namely computer games, multimedia and reference software packages and computer screen saving programs in the field of basketball; pre-recorded audio and video cassettes, pre-recorded audio and video tapes, pre-recorded compact discs, pre-recorded computer discs, all related to basketball; computer accessories, namely mouse pads, keyboard wrist pads, computer monitor frames, all related to basketball; computer software, namely screen savers featuring basketball themes, computer software to assess and view computer wallpaper, computer browsers, computer skins and computer cursors; computer game software; video game software, video game cartridges and video game machines for use with televisions; computer discs featuring computer programs and computer software namely, computer games, multi-media software packages used by fans in the media and for the media for reference purposes, namely video footage of basketball games, video footage of interviews with individual basketball players, reference material concerning scouting reports, biographies of basketball players, team histories, rosters, schedules and statistics.
(2) - Computerized on-line retail store, ordering, retail, electronic retailing, catalog and mail order catalog services featuring an array of basketball-themed merchandise; promoting the goods and services of others by allowing sponsors to affiliate these goods and services with a basketball program; promoting the sale of goods and services of others through the distribution of promotional contests provided over the internet; conducting public opinion poll surveys and public opinion poll surveys in the field of basketball for non-business, non- marketing purposes over the internet; providing access to interactive polling in the field of basketball over the internet.
(3) - Cell phone accessories, namely face plates and cell phone covers; sunglasses; decorative magnets; credit cards and pre-paid telephone calling cards magnetically encoded, downloadable video recordings, video stream recordings, and audio recordings in the field of basketball provided over the internet; downloadable computer software for viewing databases of information, statistical information, trivia, polling information, and interactive polling in the field of basketball provided over the internet, downloadable computer game software; video game programs, interactive video games and trivia game software provided over the internet, downloadable computer software for use as screensavers, wallpaper, browsers, skins, avatars and cursors over the internet.
(4) - Audio broadcasting; cable television broadcasting; radio broadcasting; subscription television broadcasting; television broadcasting; video broadcasting; webcasting services in the nature of providing on-line chat rooms and on-line interactive chat rooms with guests for transmission of messages among computer users concerning the field of basketball; broadcasting programs over the internet, providing on-line electronic bulletin boards for transmission of messages among computer users concerning the field of basketball.
(5) - Downloadable electronic publications in the nature of magazines, newsletters, coloring books, game schedules all in the field of basketball provided over the internet; downloadable catalogs provided over the internet featuring an array of basketball-themed products; downloadable greeting cards provided over the internet.
(6) - Charitable fund raising services; webcasting services in the nature of broadcasting basketball games, basketball events, basketball programs, player interviews and press conferences in the field of basketball over the internet, subscription audio and video broadcasts in the field of basketball over the internet, audio broadcasting over the internet; video broadcasting over the internet, broadcasts of ongoing radio programs over the internet, broadcasting highlights of television, cable television and radio programs in the field of basketball over the internet.
(7) - Jewelry: costume jewelry; clocks; watches; banks, money clips; tie clips; medallions; non-monetary coins of precious metal; precious metals; figures and figurines of precious metals; trophies.
(8) - Entertainment and educational services in the nature of conducting and arranging basketball clinics, coaches' clinics, basketball games, basketball competitions and basketball events.
(9) - Publications and printed matter, namely basketball trading cards, stickers, decals, note cards, playing cards, memo pads, ball point pens, pencils, pen and paper holders, desktop document stands, paper banners and flags, 3-ring binders, stationery folders, wirebound notebooks, portfolio notebooks, unmounted and mounted photographs, posters, calendars, bumper stickers, wrapping paper, children's activity books, children's coloring books, statistical books, guide books, and reference books in the field of basketball, magazines in the field of basketball, catalogs featuring basketball, commemorative game and souvenir programs, paper pennants, stationery namely, writing paper, stationery-type portfolios, post cards, greeting cards, Christmas cards, holiday cards, statistical sheets for basketball topics, newsletters, brochures, pamphlets, and game schedules in the field of basketball, bank checks, check book covers, check book holders, credit cards and telephone calling cards not magnetically encoded.
(10) - Educational services namely conducting programs in the field of basketball; educational services, namely providing teaching materials in the field of basketball; educational services, namely providing incentives and awards to youth organizations to demonstrate excellence in the field of basketball; educational services, namely conducting on-line exhibitions and displays and interactive exhibits in the field of basketball; entertainment services, namely providing a website featuring news, information and instruction in the field of basketball.
(11) - Athletic bags, umbrellas, backpacks, duffel bags, tote bags, luggage, luggage tags, patio umbrellas, billfolds, wallets, book bags, all purpose sports bags, golf umbrellas, gym bags, lunch bags, lunch boxes, purses, coin purses, cosmetic cases sold empty, key cases, knapsacks.
(12) - Providing a website featuring television highlights, interactive television highlights, video recordings, interactive video highlight selections, and audio recordings in the field of basketball.
(13) - Clothing, namely hosiery, T-shirts, shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, pants, tank tops, jerseys, shorts, pajamas, sport shirts, rugby shirts, sweaters, belts, ties, nightshirts, hats, warm-up suits, warm-up pants, warm-up tops, jackets, wind resistant jackets, parkas, coats, cloth bibs, head bands, wrist bands, boxer shorts, slacks, caps, ear muffs, gloves, mittens, scarves, woven and knit shirts, cheerleading dresses and uniforms.
(14) - Organizing youth and recreational basketball leagues.
(15) - Footwear, namely baby booties.
(16) - Entertainment and educational services in the nature of ongoing television and radio programs in the field of basketball and rendering live basketball games and basketball exhibitions; the production and distribution of radio and television broadcasts of basketball games, basketball events and programs in the field of basketball; conducting and arranging basketball clinics and coaches' clinics and basketball events.
(17) - Toys, games and sporting goods, namely basketballs, golf balls, playground balls, sport balls, rubber action balls and foam action balls, plush balls, basketball nets, basketball backboards, golf bags, golf accessories, namely, tees, golf bag covers, golf head covers, golf ball sleeves, basketball kit comprised of a net and whistle, dolls, decorative dolls, collectible dolls, toy action figures, bobblehead action figures, stuffed toys, jigsaw puzzles and Christmas tree ornaments, Christmas stockings; toy vehicles in the nature of cars, trucks and vans, all containing basketball themes.
(18) - Entertainment services in the nature of personal appearances by a costumed mascot and/or dance team at basketball games and exhibitions, clinics, promotions, and other basketball-related events, special events and parties; fan club services; basketball news in the nature of information, statistics, and trivia about basketball, on-line computer games, video games, interactive video games, action skill games, arcade games, adult's and children's party games, board games, puzzles, and trivia games, providing on-line magazines, newsletters, coloring books, game schedules and greeting cards in the field of basketball over the internet, providing an online computer database in the field of basketball.