||Wednesday, May 5, 2004
(1) Drinking vessels, cups (trophies)
(2) Glasses with or without stems, without handles
(3) Crowns having more than three triangular points
(4) Crowns accompanied by a letter, monogram or numeral(s)
(5) Crowns accompanied by another inscription
(6) Crowns open at the top
(7) One crown
(8) Crowns with spheres on the tips of the points
(9) Circles or ellipses containing one or more other geometrical figures -- Note: Including circles or ellipses containing bent or straight lines (except 26.1.10).
(10) Circles or ellipses containing other figurative elements
(11) Circles or ellipses containing one or more letters
(13) One circle or ellipse
(14) One line or one band
(15) Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)
(16) Letters presenting a special form of writing
(17) Letters linked to a figurative element -- Note: Letters representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object are classified in division 27.3.
Goods and Services Information
(1) - Print material namely books, color postcards, posters, soft drinks and cocktails; clothing, namely t-shirts, sweat shirts, ties, pants, cups, matches
(2) - Broadcasting and production of a radioshow, television show, animated series and feature film featuring a "bon vivant, latin lover character"
(3) - Fragrance for men/perfume, sofas, clocks, watches, retro lamps and portable cd players
(4) - Bars
(5) - Promotion and merchandise, namely pamphlets, books, magazines, keychains, pins
(6) - Broadcast and production of radio music shows, of musicals, of movies