||The right to the exclusive use of the word BRUSH is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
||Wednesday, February 15, 2006
(1) Sparks, explosions, exploding fireworks -- Note: Not including sparks represented by uneven-pointed stars (1.1.1).
(2) Teeth, dentures
(3) Hands, cupped hands, fingers, fingernails, imprints of hands or of fingers, arms
(4) Feet, toes, toenails, imprints of feet or of toes, legs
(5) Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
(6) Lips, mouths, tongues
(7) Other unidentifiable personifications, other fantastic beings of human appearance -- Notes: (a) Including snowmen, scarecrows and ghosts. -- (b) Not including dwarfs (2.1.7), allegorical or mythological personages (2.1.22 or 2.3.22), winged or horned creatures classified in division 4.1.
Goods and Services Information